PUNK'N Gladiator JT Club

Jessem

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Sahara unlimited crush orange
Punk'n is now an up charge for the gladiator???

Sponsored

MonkeySkunks

First Name
Nik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2016 Odyssey
Ok, probably very wishful thinking. What if they temporarily discontinued Punkn to include the Mojave interior trim pieces since they are pretty much made for Punkn? Waiting to get the Mojave parts in bulk then they'll run the Mojave and Punkn.

EDIT: @JeepCares any insight?

calicorks

First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boss 302
Ok, probably very wishful thinking. What if they temporarily discontinued Punkn to include the Mojave interior trim pieces since they are pretty much made for Punkn? Waiting to get the Mojave parts in bulk then they'll run the Mojave and Punkn.

EDIT: @JeepCares any insight?
I don’t think Jeep would advertise the Punkin on the super bowl, and again on the Mojave then take it away. If anything I bet they ran out of the color and are trying to slow down production of Punkin until they get more. Rumor is we can still get it, but there’s an up charge of $150 or something close to that. I know if they took it away, I would be extremely disappointed because I don’t have mine yet

Sponsored

MonkeySkunks

First Name
Nik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2016 Odyssey
I don’t think Jeep would advertise the Punkin on the super bowl, and again on the Mojave then take it away. If anything I bet they ran out of the color and are trying to slow down production of Punkin until they get more. Rumor is we can still get it, but there’s an up charge of $150 or something close to that. I know if they took it away, I would be extremely disappointed because I don’t have mine yet
My salesguy just tried to order it and it's not an option right now. Buy something on a lot or hope it comes back.

He also said Jeep is good at keeping up demand so they may have pulled it just to sell what's out there already.

I also have trouble believing how prominent punkn is in the marketing material that they would discontinue it. Do they get the paint from China? Maybe Coronavirus put a halt to it.

Bravo Foxtrot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Toyota Tacoma
loved the idea of punk’n Mojave. Hopefully it will be back soon. Or a new orange will be offered?

Akwestender

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Cherokee
Vehicle Showcase
Love to see more shots of that Pumpkin Mojave interior...