Quadratec warning

azrubi

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Just a warning when ordering from quadratec. You don’t know if something is out of stock until you place an order and then get an email back the next day that they don’t have it. I had forgot about it but it just happened again. Just complete BS in today’s digital world. Parts are available from so many vendors and orig manufacturers, really think this is so wrong that they trick you into ordering from them. Call and check stock before placing orders!
It’s happening everywhere. CarID promised me a bedrug and finally admitted they can’t get the part. I’m still waiting for my refund. Don’t order anything from CarID!
Sponsored

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow (Sold) '23 Ram 1500
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
Im wondering if its just a system wide supply issue.

Customer service problems aside

wbreza

First Name
Wallace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I've had nothing but good experiences with Quadratec. I've found their estimated ship dates to be pretty accurate.

I've also had good experiences getting in touch with them via online chat through their website when I had questions.

BuckSawLilandtheGoose

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
A lot of manufacturers get their parts or products from China. This is a massive disruption in the supply chain for a lot of companies in all areas of commerce. I'm sure that's affecting the availability of products. Just look at Fabtech almost every single thing on their website is out of stock and has been for months... I just ordered a KC light bar from quadratec yesterday which is also out of stock with them and everywhere else but I can be patient and it will get here when it gets here.

Cdemarac

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineer
I actually am having this issue right now. I purchased the mopar hood latches in the brushed aluminum look for my dad as a gift, They said in stock ready to ship so I paid for the extra 2 day shipping. I got an email the next day saying they weren’t in stock and they would let me know when they shipped. After a week of trying to get ahold of them to cancel the order. I cant get anyone to answer the phone or an email. At this point I’m just going to work with my bank to dispute the transaction.

This is my first interaction with quadratech and it sure as hell will be my last. I already purchased them locally and was able to gift them on time.

Update after calling numerous times today and getting a busy tone. I finally got at least put on hold. After two and a half hours I got through with someone. He stated that there support emails are at least a couple of weeks behind.

While I was able to cancel my order finally its been too difficult of a process to recommend again

Sponsored

rvillano8188

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n JT Rubi, 2018 VW Tiguan SEL
Occupation
Financial Services
They used to have a discount code and a whole link on their site set up for wrangler forum members but they got rid of that too...
Yea the discount still exists, not sure where you’re getting your info from. Every time I order from them I get 5% off and free shipping with no minimum.

for me I have not had an issue with them on any of my orders Just ordered rock hard sliders, cheaper than rockhards website, along with some paint. Paint came next day and rock hard sliders explicitly said direct ship from vendor. Card will be authorized but not charged. That was also spot on.

Pending charge for a few days, then dropped off. Waited a few weeks, then got an email from rock hard directly apologizing for the delay and telling me they’ll be shipping out that day or the next. Next day I got a confirmation it got shipped and i got charged for the product.

gotta remember most of these companies are working with significantly reduced staff and hours, limited product availability and material supply, along with people that are ordering more product because they have nothing better to do than spend money while they’re home (being in my industry I can confirm this firsthand). But god forbid we have patience and empathy . First world problems I guess.

Don’t get an answer? Reach out to @Quadratec on here. Still don’t get an answer on your order? Disputing something with your CC company takes like 5 minutes tops.

redrider

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1 truck 5 motorcycles
July 3rd I ordered 2 Saiga mags. Arrived this AM via Priority Mail from Florida. Confirmation said Thursday via regular mail. No Covid issues with the supplier or USPS. I suspect a lot more firearm accessory orders than Jeep parts these days.

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Diesel Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cybersecurity - Cyber Intelligence
Vehicle Showcase
I have had zero issues getting in touch with Quadratec during the week.
Agreed, I called them 3 times last week and got someone every time. Yes, you will have to wait more than 5 minutes for someone to answer the phone but it is what it is. When I spoke to them they made it clear they have been impacted by their proactive safety precautions. They also said that they have been selling at a higher rate than they have ever seen before and that rate has been hitting them day after day. So apparently everyone sitting at home bored with more free time has caused a huge increase in jeep accessory sales and mods! They also said that because of this UPS has not been able to keep up with the level of shipments they have been pushing out. They are filling up the UPS trucks that come and still have shipments remaining and UPS has pretty much told them they are providing what they can for trucks...

The guy on the phone also said because of the above issues they are consistently NOT hitting the someday shipments that are advertised on their website.

Bottom line, they are inundated with orders and doing the best they can. There are more forces at work than everyone thinks.

Slapping_Rabbits

First Name
Nirzwan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator Rubicon, triumph rocket iii roadster
thats really annoying.

ZTMAN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150, 2016 JKU WW
I ordered a quick attach for my grease gun directly from the manuf. because their website said they shipped faster than Amazon. Placed the order and got an email reply that shipping may be delayed because of Covid.
I just try to be patient, but it is sometimes disappointing.

Sponsored

ZSchribs22

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am also having issues with them. Did a telephone order on Friday that still says it is being picked from their warehouse and ordered the Holley Intech cold air intake that has said it will ship from vendor with no updates for several weeks. I just sent them an email to see what's up bc last time I called or tried to do online chat, I was waiting forever.

Nannook of the north

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 sport
Yea the discount still exists, not sure where you’re getting your info from. Every time I order from them I get 5% off and free shipping with no minimum.

for me I have not had an issue with them on any of my orders Just ordered rock hard sliders, cheaper than rockhards website, along with some paint. Paint came next day and rock hard sliders explicitly said direct ship from vendor. Card will be authorized but not charged. That was also spot on.

Pending charge for a few days, then dropped off. Waited a few weeks, then got an email from rock hard directly apologizing for the delay and telling me they’ll be shipping out that day or the next. Next day I got a confirmation it got shipped and i got charged for the product.

gotta remember most of these companies are working with significantly reduced staff and hours, limited product availability and material supply, along with people that are ordering more product because they have nothing better to do than spend money while they’re home (being in my industry I can confirm this firsthand). But god forbid we have patience and empathy . First world problems I guess.

Don’t get an answer? Reach out to @Quadratec on here. Still don’t get an answer on your order? Disputing something with your CC company takes like 5 minutes tops.
The info is the link... is no longer valid and I can’t find it... instead of saying I’m lying why not just tag me the link...

there’s literally 10 people on here also having problems and you’re calling me out because the Convenient page they had set up is gone

rvillano8188

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n JT Rubi, 2018 VW Tiguan SEL
Occupation
Financial Services
The info is the link... is no longer valid and I can’t find it... instead of saying I’m lying why not just tag me the link...

there’s literally 10 people on here also having problems and you’re calling me out because the Convenient page they had set up is gone
I didn't call you a liar, I just simply asked where you heard the discount is no longer valid:

There's a Thread titled "Quadratec Discount" on here.

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/quadratec-discount.21336/

From that thread:

1. Place your order
2. As soon as you get the order number, email [email protected] telling him your forum name. he'll take 5% off.
3. That discount is permanently applied to all future orders for your account. you place the order, and then the discount shows on your receipt.

It's been this way since I joined the forum back in May of last year at the very least. cant speak about whether it's been longer than that or not.

So before blasting a company for their discount disappearing, make sure that it's correct info and that they didn't just change the way they provide discounts. Telling everyone they treat their customers like peasants and such isn't a very nice thing to do.

I gave solutions to some of the issues being had here, so you cant say I didn't at least try to help where I could.

OP
OP
jeepdriva

jeepdriva

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKR
Patience is really needed these days. I think it is clearly not fair to quickly cast a company as jerks or scumbags in these times. The effects of this pandemic are complex. My work is in the software solutions space with a broad range of customers. Large corporations, government fed/state/local, financial, healthcare, hospitality, utility... they all are adjusting internally. Most are changing in very big ways. I can see some that will collapse.

My company is asking more of me to help more of our customers. I’m salary, so all that overtime I put in doesn’t net me more cash, but that’s ok. Volunteering at a food bank might be a more traditional way of giving back, but doing my work sooner let’s my customers pull in timelines. That cascades on out to better service to their customers. one of my customers just happens to be my Internet service provider. I can’t do my job without Intern access. I help myself by helping those guys. They are working long hours to keep that going for all of us.

As for Quadratec, I have no clue regarding their current situation. I do know I have used them for 10 years or so and never had a bad experience until my last order for the Synergy track bar, steering box brace. I never once worried about my money and I knew this was a supplier problem. I’m not going to rail on Synergy. This is a COVID issue. None of my customers were completely positioned to handle a pandemic smoothly.

Try to think of the other guy. We don’t know the level of personnel impact or partner / systems issues affecting their lives and businesses.
This has nothing to do with covid. Ive been dealing with this issue for 7 years selling out of stock items on their web site, just got really pissed this time and started this thread. In this day of age, an ecommerce company needs to track inventory on their site because its causing a lot of bull#$%^ to people. Here is an update to my situation. Going to beach on the 11th so ordered 4 cloth doors and mirrors that attach on the Friday day before the 4th weekend, all said in-stock. Received an email over the weekend that the back doors were out of stock. Now i cant find a place over the holiday weekend and just lost three days. Well i thought at least I'll get the front doors for the trip. Today i received the mirrors and the ticket in the box says now ALL 4 doors are backordered but sure as SH*&, they sent me the $200 mirrors i dont need without the doors. Complete bulls%$# because i could have found this stuff elsewhere if i had know when i ordered. This has been going on for years. Last time it was 5 beadlock rims. Sorry but not being a Pu%$y that didnt get my little entry way guards in time, Im ordering items that cost into the thousands and shouldnt show in-stock like it still does today. https://www.quadratec.com/p/bestop/2-piece-fabric-doors-jeep-wrangler-jl-unlimited

Last edited:

Nannook of the north

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 sport
I didn't call you a liar, I just simply asked where you heard the discount is no longer valid:

There's a Thread titled "Quadratec Discount" on here.

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/quadratec-discount.21336/

From that thread:

1. Place your order
2. As soon as you get the order number, email [email protected] telling him your forum name. he'll take 5% off.
3. That discount is permanently applied to all future orders for your account. you place the order, and then the discount shows on your receipt.

It's been this way since I joined the forum back in May of last year at the very least. cant speak about whether it's been longer than that or not.

So before blasting a company for their discount disappearing, make sure that it's correct info and that they didn't just change the way they provide discounts. Telling everyone they treat their customers like peasants and such isn't a very nice thing to do.

I gave solutions to some of the issues being had here, so you cant say I didn't at least try to help where I could.
Well I mean they definitely treated me like a peasant on the paint pen deal.

but it’s cool that the discount is still good
Sponsored