Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quadratec.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Wrangler
Hey Savanna @Quadratec ,

Any updates on the original question in this thread, when are the wheels going to be back in stock or have an updated timeline? Your site had had a canned 5-8 or 4-8 week timeline for a while now (8+ weeks and counting since I ordered).

Much appreciated

Hey,

What is your order number? privately message me so I can look into that for you!

Savanna
Sponsored

ThatStinging_Jeep

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon In Sting Gray
Vehicle Showcase
One thing I've learned about quadratec is to not buy from them really,they send you a little card that said part is on backorder weeks later...so what do I do...cancel my order about pissed as hell cause who does that man,summit racing takes like a 2 days to send you a card in the mail,wish they were like them,or what quadratec could do is to actually show if something is on backorder or out of stock as of now and not like 2 weeks to a month later,they could atleast send a damn email early

sirpercy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator sport
@Quadratec any update on the CJ retro wheels in white being back in stock?
I keep checking the page and the price keeps creeping up, hope i haven't waited too long to lock in a price

rj74

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon
Occupation
Body Shop Manager
QUADRATEC is a joke. I placed an order back in February and kept getting the run around. finally placed the order with another vendor last month and had them in 2 days. They have gone down hill over the past several years.

hemigeno

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTO; '18 Durango; '13 JK
Nevermind - answered my own question... carry on...

Last edited:

Sponsored

willhonkforparts

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD & 2008 JKUR
Occupation
Self-loathing
@Quadratec any update on the CJ retro wheels in white being back in stock?
I keep checking the page and the price keeps creeping up, hope i haven't waited too long to lock in a price
I called them yesterday about the white Cj retro wheels. The best she could give me was that the last time they had a lot of those in inventory was last fall, so....maybe again this fall? Ugh.

Quadratec

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quadratec.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Wrangler
I called them yesterday about the white Cj retro wheels. The best she could give me was that the last time they had a lot of those in inventory was last fall, so....maybe again this fall? Ugh.

Hey Justin,

We have about 1,090 on order! We are waiting to receive those wheels. Hopefully we can get those soon for you! I know it's been a long wait and we sincerely apologize for that. We don't know when exactly we will get those wheels but they are on order.

If there is anything else I may be able to assist you with please let me know!

Thank you,

Savanna

In3briatedPanda

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Freedom Edition Max Tow
Occupation
Automotive
I second bad experience with Quadratec within the last six months.

Not as bad as others experiences, but they arent first, second, or third on my list when shopping for parts.

JohnQ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 MOJAVE, 2018 GC Trailhawk, 1989 Jeep Comanche
They lost my business as well. I have used them for years without any issues. I waited forever for my RockHard steps just to find out that they were never coming. They did a system update that I think allowed them to take my money and then forget about my order.

Sponsored

Escape.idiocracy

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jt
Occupation
Hitchhiker
Quadratec, extreme terrain, etc….
The only company I order anything from is Northridge4x4 or directly with the manufacturer.

Though I always compare ordering direct with northridge4x4…. As northridge4x4 usually can get a cheaper price, or their coupons with free shipping make it cheaper.

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
There is nothing wrong with this response.

Some unreasonable people get pissed by this.

What is inexcusable is when a vendor says something is coming in "soon" or in stock and then its not.

This fall is a good enough indicator. Choose to wait or not.

Klicht87

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Veteran/DoD Program Analyst
It seems that a lot of members have had issues with Quadratec. I just want to say that I've had pretty good luck with zero issues. I've also used Northridge4x4 and JustforJeeps without any issues. It seems that Quadratec has been getting a bad reputation for not providing the items people ordered and I'm not making any excuse/defense to that.

My only recommendation to @Quadratec is to invest some time and money in possibly a new inventory system to get them back on track with the rest of the companies people order from on this forum.

willhonkforparts

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD & 2008 JKUR
Occupation
Self-loathing
There is nothing wrong with this response.

Some unreasonable people get pissed by this.

What is inexcusable is when a vendor says something is coming in "soon" or in stock and then its not.

This fall is a good enough indicator. Choose to wait or not.
I didnt say there was anything wrong with the response. And, are you saying I'm unreasonable, or simply saying that others might find that unreasonable? What in that sounds unreasonable? I said the best they could tell me was this fall. There were no expectations mentioned on my part. I wish I could get them sooner than this fall, I'll admit to that.

But now that we're on the subject, yeah, "we had some last year in late fall so hopefully we get more again this late fall is not really a great answer. "I don't know but I can look into it and get back to you" would be acceptable. Or, "We normally do one order of these per year, and the last one was xxx, so I expect the next order will be xxx". That's proper customer service. The best answer actually came from Quadratec here stating that they have 1,090 on order but don't really have a time line on delivery. Honesty, transparency, perfection.

I don't think asking for more than "hopefully, maybe last this fall" is unreasonable to be honest.

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I didnt say there was anything wrong with the response. And, are you saying I'm unreasonable, or simply saying that others might find that unreasonable? What in that sounds unreasonable? I said the best they could tell me was this fall. There were no expectations mentioned on my part. I wish I could get them sooner than this fall, I'll admit to that.

But now that we're on the subject, yeah, "we had some last year in late fall so hopefully we get more again this late fall is not really a great answer. "I don't know but I can look into it and get back to you" would be acceptable. Or, "We normally do one order of these per year, and the last one was xxx, so I expect the next order will be xxx". That's proper customer service. The best answer actually came from Quadratec here stating that they have 1,090 on order but don't really have a time line on delivery. Honesty, transparency, perfection.

I don't think asking for more than "hopefully, maybe last this fall" is unreasonable to be honest.
I didn't intend to say you were unreasonable.
I apologize if that's what I conveyed.

Just that all you can ask of a vendor is to give you best estimate on availability of an item and to give timely updates if you have ordered.

If a vendor says its a year out and I choose to wait, its on me. But I expect updates.
Sponsored