Sponsored

Quadratec winch and Remote pairing problem

Duke56

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon. Granite Crystal. Black Freedom Top & Fenders. Rock Krawler 3” Pro-X No limits Lift,
I have a Q-10,000 Stealth with wireless remote and need to pair it to the winch but can’t get it to pair using instructions in manual. Either manual is missing something or I am.
Anybody have first hand experience with this?
Sponsored

opjar01

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
Duke56,
Did you find an answer to the remote pairing problem? I am having the same problem after many attempts and many different ways, received new remote from Q along with three different sets of instructions and still nothing. What was your solution?

OP
OP
Duke56

Duke56

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon. Granite Crystal. Black Freedom Top & Fenders. Rock Krawler 3” Pro-X No limits Lift,
Yes. I called Quadratec and they exchanged the entire winch. They said the problem is in the circuitry built into the winch on their early releases. Sounded like a small defective batch got out into the market but was caught and remedied. You may want to give them a call and tell them the serial number of yours so they can look it up. It was a huge PITA for me to replace the entire winch because I had to remove the bumper and I had the wiring all neatly routed and tucked away not to mention that sucker is HEAVY!. Ugh. And don’t forget to unwind and tension the cable/rope back onto the spool.

opjar01

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
Thank you Sir, I certinaly hope there’s resolution next go around. I would be in the same boat with complete disassembly of bumper etc. I am two years out with the winch. I think electronics warranty is one year, I hope I dont screwed on this one. Thanks for your help.
Sponsored