Quake LED Taillights- 2 Defective Sets in 2 Months

Jgriffin

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
What’s up, gents. I initially ordered the new Quake LED Taillights back in April. The first set came in at the beginning of May, but didn’t fit (the two nipples on the taillight that connect to the bed of the truck didn’t line up). Quake was quick to send me another set. I got those installed (they look so much better in person) on May 23rd.

I got 4 weeks out of them Before the passenger side reverse light started flashing when the Gladiator is put in reverse. Needless to say I’m quite bummed.

I’m not sure I want to try a 3rd set. Has anyone else had issues with their products?

F8E59C50-71AF-4807-B34D-197466D8B5CA.jpeg
Sponsored

firehog

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow; 2020 Chevy Silverado Duramax 3500
I have the Quake LED tail lights and headlights on for a couple of weeks. So far, so good. Dumb question, but did you check your wire connections to make sure it's not something simple? I've often overlooked the obvious.

Digger70

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Altitude
What’s up, gents. I initially ordered the new Quake LED Taillights back in April. The first set came in at the beginning of May, but didn’t fit (the two nipples on the taillight that connect to the bed of the truck didn’t line up). Quake was quick to send me another set. I got those installed (they look so much better in person) on May 23rd.

I got 4 weeks out of them Before the passenger side reverse light started flashing when the Gladiator is put in reverse. Needless to say I’m quite bummed.

I’m not sure I want to try a 3rd set. Has anyone else had issues with their products?

Jeep Gladiator Quake LED Taillights- 2 Defective Sets in 2 Months F8E59C50-71AF-4807-B34D-197466D8B5CA
I just noticed today when I was backing in the garage that my reverse lights were flashing.

SkyKing

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
My solution to the blind spot option. Remove logo and.... insert decal...

2D2B09B5-CB2A-457D-8184-7DE616821001.jpeg

althorpe1

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JL
Occupation
Engineer
I had bought the Quake LED sequential tail lights they can be connected with out using the "HACK" so just Plug and play really. They fit right up nicely to our 2020 JL we really liked the effects they produced and really bright, but after a few months we had an issue with them and we have been working with Quake to resolve the issue. They are being very corporative to get this resolved and we hope we can resolve the flashing issue.
Sponsored