First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Rubicon, 2020 JT Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
I am thinking about getting the decked system with a diamondback bed cover. I have searched the forum but couldn't find any photos with that combo. Does anyone have that combo or decked with a different tonneau that I can see photos of?
Sponsored

Steak.Sauce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
You don't see it because the decked system takes up such a significant amount of area in the bed that adding the diamondback would give you ... maybe 2-4 inches of space between the bottom of the cover and the decked drawers.

Is there a use case you have in mind? The decked system is supposed to be very rugged, not sure why you would put a diamondback on top of it.

OP
OP
Aubie

Aubie

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Rubicon, 2020 JT Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
You don't see it because the decked system takes up such a significant amount of area in the bed that adding the diamondback would give you ... maybe 2-4 inches of space between the bottom of the cover and the decked drawers.

Is there a use case you have in mind? The decked system is supposed to be very rugged, not sure why you would put a diamondback on top of it.
I saw there would be about 5 inches between the 2 items. My wife has a jlur and what doesnt fit in the bed would fit in the back of that.

GreenZJ

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR....Jeep #10
Seems like a redundant system

j.o.y.ride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Overland
I dont understand why people would take an already small bed... make it even smaller usability... only to add a drawer... that leaves extra space above it that is basically unusable outside of a towel or blanket. And the decked system itself cuts into usable space by way of their setup.

You're basically paying for a small 5ft bed to become the storage space of a 4 foot bed, but drawers!

And god forbid you need to carry a bike or a washer/dryer or whatever your pickup truck bed needs may be. May as well have a Taco 4' bed space wise without the actual usability of a bed.

Dumb product imo. If you really need that throw a few crates in there and tie them down. At least you can remove them as needed and they're like $20 at Costco.
Sponsored