First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator High Altitude
Occupation
Law Enforcement
My vehicle is stock, but my front windshield is a magnet towards rocks. It’s all jacked up and chipped.

I plan on trying this clear film tint that NASCAR enthusiasts swear by that is supposed to be similar vain to owning a cellphone glass protector.

but I had another question. I’ve been toying with the idea of putting the Fox suspension lift kit on mygladiator that raises is it I believe about 2/2.5 inches. If I do this, can I leave my wheels and rims stock or would the gap look terrible. Also, would the additional height help prevent my windshield from being a rock magnet? any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Also, does anyone have any pictures of the lift kit on an overland/high altitude with the stock wheels tires configuration so that I can see if the kit woukd be manageable. Thanks everyone.
Sponsored

Wheelin98TJ

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Bean Counter
A lift kit won't help avoid windshield damage.

Here is my High Altitude with a 2.5" Clayton Ride Right lift, 35" tires , and stock wheels with 1.5" wheel spacers:

Gladiator Fall colors.jpg

OP
OP
Orko

Orko

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator High Altitude
Occupation
Law Enforcement
Someone mentioned ceramic costing the windshield for extra protection? Anyone have any experience with that? By the way, love the way you’re gladiator looks.

Gladi8orHA

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator High Altitude
Occupation
RN
Someone mentioned ceramic costing the windshield for extra protection? Anyone have any experience with that? By the way, love the way you’re gladiator looks.
A ceramic coated windshield will still chip from rocks and road debris.

Chrishegs

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator High Altitude
I’ve got a 21 High Altitude that I’ve added the 2.5 Rough Country front leveling kit and then the 3/4 day star spacers in the back. I’ve got the stock Rubicon wheels and tires (essentially a 33) and the gap doesn’t drive me crazy…That being said I’ll absolutely be moving to 35s when it’s time for tires. I’m assuming you want photos with the 20inch stock rims but I swapped those the day I took delivery. Hope this helps give an idea for you. Also, I can’t speak on the off-road performance as of yet but it rides the exact same as stock with this setup so far.
Jeep Gladiator Question for owner of a 2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland High Altitude PackGe IMG_1327
Jeep Gladiator Question for owner of a 2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland High Altitude PackGe IMG_1474
Sponsored