Sponsored

Will a Teraflex #1155300/ 1.5 leveling kit fit my 22 gladiator high altitude?

Fcollazo76

First Name
Fabian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Fca/ STELLANTIS
Just wondering why some websites say that the Teraflex 1155300 leveling kit fits my 22 gladiator high altitude and some say no. Like on Amazon it says this does not fit my gladiator. Just want to make sure before i order it. I just put on some 35's on the other day on my stock Gladiator and no rubbing but I still want to level it out .

IMG_20230517_185247839_HDR.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP

Fcollazo76

First Name
Fabian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Fca/ STELLANTIS
So we put some 21 Rubicon coil springs on today that i bought on marketplace and the guy said they would work but i think they are not the rite ones according to the mopar website. So i plan on taking them off and putting stock ones on with the Teraflex leveling kit. One side is higher than the other as u can see on these pictures. I Would like to know what your thoughts are?

IMG_20230517_185907136_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230517_185813599_HDR.jpg

Screenshot_20230517-220210.png

Tuna

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Willys diesel, 2016 JKU
The leveling kit will fit your JT. I get the same incompatibility message sometimes when I search for items on different websites. If you go straight to the source you get your answer.
Can't speak on the springs because I haven't changed any from another trim level. My measurements are pretty even but I have read people mention side to side droop. I think some companies even sell a spacer to account for the droop on the right side.

OP
OP

Fcollazo76

First Name
Fabian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Fca/ STELLANTIS
The leveling kit will fit your JT. I get the same incompatibility message sometimes when I search for items on different websites. If you go straight to the source you get your answer.
Can't speak on the springs because I haven't changed any from another trim level. My measurements are pretty even but I have read people mention side to side droop. I think some companies even sell a spacer to account for the droop on the right side.
Ok thank you much. Prob gna put stock springs on and order the Teraflex.

Dougstdig

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JTRD - '08 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4
Just wondering why some websites say that the Teraflex 1155300 leveling kit fits my 22 gladiator high altitude and some say no. Like on Amazon it says this does not fit my gladiator. Just want to make sure before i order it. I just put on some 35's on the other day on my stock Gladiator and no rubbing but I still want to level it out .

Jeep Gladiator Will a Teraflex #1155300/ 1.5 leveling kit fit my 22 gladiator high altitude? Screenshot_20230517-220210
@TeraFlex

Sponsored

ATL_Rubi

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Caretaker to various super cars
Occupation
Sales
With regard to one being higher than the other, I believe that Rubicon springs are side specific. The Passenger side is longer than the Driver side. Judging by what I can make out for the orientation of your pictures, it seems like you may have the sides swapped, given that the driver side is the high side.

Link to another thread here that discusses this side specificness:

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/rubicon-spring-part-numbers.61316/

I run this kit on my 23 Rubicon and love it.

OP
OP

Fcollazo76

First Name
Fabian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Fca/ STELLANTIS
Thank u much but since the Mopar site said these springs are not a fit for my 22 high Altitude will i still be able to run them or shd i switch back to stock and use the Teraflex? Or shd i swap them to the rite side and see if that takes care of this issue?

ATL_Rubi

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sales
Thank u much but since the Mopar site said these springs are not a fit for my 22 high Altitude will i still be able to run them or shd i switch back to stock and use the Teraflex? Or shd i swap them to the rite side and see if that takes care of this issue?
I think if you've got the time, swap the sides and see where you stand. Further, are you running full Rubicon springs (front and rear)?

OP
OP

Fcollazo76

First Name
Fabian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Fca/ STELLANTIS
No just the front. I bought front springs and all 4 Fox shox for 150. Thnx

ATL_Rubi

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sales
No just the front. I bought front springs and all 4 Fox shox for 150. Thnx
AH, okay, the level kit with just the front Rubicon springs may give you a little squat, but you could always just utilize the 1-inch puck instead of both the 1-inch and .5-inch pucks.

OP
OP

Fcollazo76

First Name
Fabian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Fca/ STELLANTIS
But am i suppose have them 20-21 Rubicon coil springs on there ? Mopar website said it doesn't fit my gladiator but they seemed to fit.
Sponsored