Question - LED Headlight colored rings

Truck21

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
I have a 2021 Mojave with the LED light package. I see other Jeeps on the road that have colored LED rings around the headlights - I mostly see green. The question I have is where can I buy these and are they easy to install? I would love to find orange ones but other colors will work also. Thanks for any help.
Sponsored

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
I have a 2021 Mojave with the LED light package. I see other Jeeps on the road that have colored LED rings around the headlights - I mostly see green. The question I have is where can I buy these and are they easy to install? I would love to find orange ones but other colors will work also. Thanks for any help.
Google search turned up this.
https://www.carid.com/jeep-gladiator-halo-rings/

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
Hey Ron, here is our Gladiator kit that will upgrade the LED headlights with colorful capabilities: https://www.oraclelights.com/collec...oracle-colorshift-rgb-w-headlight-drl-upgrade. Featuring our new high-performance RGB+W chips, this new kit allows you to utilize the existing perimeter DRL feature on your Jeep Wrangler JL LED Headlights and convert easily it to Color-Changing Halos while maintaining a true White DRL. These are multi-color so you'll choose a controller and be able to dial into whatever color you want.

Jeep Gladiator Question - LED Headlight colored rings 958_9e8c5f1b-465f-4b04-8bcf-67190b80009d_1024x1024

Here's the install guide to see how to install them! Let us know if you have other questions.

-Rachel

ALVagabond

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR "Praetorian"
Check what's legal in your state. Where I live, only white and amber are legal, anything else might get you a ticket.

Reactions: Mac

MHulsey91

First Name
Mathew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
As stated above. Check local laws. Most the time however most cops wont bother you too much. I have ran every color you can think of and only got pulled over one time. As long as they are not flashing you should be good. If you plan on running Orange you should be fine as you could argue saying that its close enough to amber.

In3briatedPanda

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Freedom Edition Max Tow
Occupation
Automotive
Check what's legal in your state. Where I live, only white and amber are legal, anything else might get you a ticket.
anything flashing blue or red (which means turning on/off) in GA is a $656 dollar ticket for impersonating emergency vehicles. Some people never have an issue, but this was my experience with them.

It wasnt halos, it was an LED clearance kit.
Sponsored