Sponsored

Sport S With Body Colored Fenders and LED Package question

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
Quick question for those of you that have a Sport S with body colored fenders and the LED package. Are your front fender turn signals and driving lights LED or incandescent?? I know with a Sport S with black fenders they are incandescent. But my Willys which comes with body colored fenders has LED front fender turn signals and driving lights with the LED package. Is this just a Willys thing??
Sponsored

JTDay

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sport S
Occupation
EHS
I'm wondering if it's just a 2021 Willys thing. On the MY22 order guide, you can option a LED Headlamp and Foglamp Group (ADA) on the Sport and Willys models but not the LED Lighting Group (AD6).

FitfulGoat

First Name
Beau
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE
Occupation
Operations Leadership
If you get the LED lighting package it would include the front headlamps and turn signals regardless of fender color selected. This applies 100% to the sport s as well but may have changed with updates to the order sheets.

MyRight

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Freedom, 2003 Grand Cherokee Laredo
Quick question for those of you that have a Sport S with body colored fenders and the LED package. Are your front fender turn signals and driving lights LED or incandescent?? I know with a Sport S with black fenders they are incandescent. But my Willys which comes with body colored fenders has LED front fender turn signals and driving lights with the LED package. Is this just a Willys thing??
No, my Freedom has the painted fenders and LED package as well.
And, it's just a Sport, not Sport S.

The Bean

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S (Sold)
I have a 2020 Sport S with the painted fenders. It came with the incandescent fender lights with dedicated DRL and Turn Signal. LED’s weren’t an option when I got mine.

If you get the LED lighting package it would include the front headlamps and turn signals regardless of fender color selected. This applies 100% to the sport s as well but may have changed with updates to the order sheets.
This isn’t the case for all trims. LED package on Sport S doesn’t include the LED fender lights. Only LED headlights and fog lights. Only Overland and above offer the LED fender lights with the LED package.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Garemlin

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
I have a 2020 Sport S with the painted fenders. It came with the incandescent fender lights with dedicated DRL and Turn Signal. LED’s weren’t an option when I got mine.

This isn’t the case for all trims. LED package on Sport S doesn’t include the LED fender lights. Only LED headlights and fog lights. Only Overland and above offer the LED fender lights with the LED package.
My Willys has LED fender lights as I stated in my original post. But Willys come with painted fenders. That's why I was wondering if the Sport S with painted fenders is the same.

The Bean

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S (Sold)
My Willys has LED fender lights as I stated in my original post. But Willys come with painted fenders. That's why I was wondering if the Sport S with painted fenders is the same.
Yeah the Willy’s is the only one that’s like that, which is why I didn’t single it out specifically.
Sponsored