First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 TJ Rubicon, 2021 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Planner
Deposit is non refundable. I just got a trade estimate for my truck, 34-37k sight unseen, built the paperwork at 35.5k. He will send you a worksheet with all fees and any that are estimates like tax title and tags if you are out of state buyer. I'll be placing a deposit as soon as he calls me back as he had a customer with an appointment at 11 am.

The below invoice pricing, I believe, is just for orders. They do have some discounts for off the lot shoppers as well but I don't think it is as steep.

I will say though, rather than play e-mail and text tag, just call. Leon was great to deal with over the phone.
Sponsored

OP
OP
NYC-4X4

NYC-4X4

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 21 JT Past: 97 ZJ, 14 JKU, 18 WK2
I am hoping to shop this winter and plan to go to Criswell. Is everything locked down when you have to make the $1,000 deposit? In other words the financing rates, all fees, etc.....so that you have the absolute "final...final" numbers before you have to make the deposit? I have to imagine the answer is yes, but wanted to ask.
I got my quote from Leon at Criswell and it seems that financing is taken care of after delivery when you pick it up if you decide to go with their financing for the extra 2%. Once you sign and initial the quote, the $1,000 deposit is non refundable and goes towards the purchase price, which will not change. So, the only variable is financing. I will have some rates from local places before I go, but I will most likely finance with them.

SeanKenmore

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Occupation
Biotech

SeanKenmore

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Occupation
Biotech
Good information as I shop for Mojave JT and being close to Gaithersburg in MD; I am wondering when in the whole process I should get register for Tread Lightly, at the time of pick up or should it be earlier to get all the possible discounts? Thanks in advance

sdk131

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow - Sarge Green
Good information as I shop for Mojave JT and being close to Gaithersburg in MD; I am wondering when in the whole process I should get register for Tread Lightly, at the time of pick up or should it be earlier to get all the possible discounts? Thanks in advance
I would register now, it can take a week or so for you to get the welcome pack and all of that. I have seen a few stories of folks waiting until the last minute and then get frustrated wiith waiting while their gladiator sits at the dealership. Just mention to your salesmane that you will be using the tread lightly discount from the start.

BryantJT

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 TJ Rubicon, 2021 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Planner
The welcome pack says it takes 30 days to go active.
Sponsored