Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Intellectual Property Attorney
Jeep Gladiator ReadyLIFT 4" Mojave lift kit inquiry Untitled-1

A question for the group regarding the ReadyLIFT 4" lift kit for the Mojave:

Q - What is the actual total lift gotten from this kit compared to a Gladiator Sport?

Now, I'm only talking about the suspension lift here, and not about different tire sizes. It appears that the springs in the Mojave kit (shown left) are the exact same springs in the all-other-gladiators kit (shown right).

I am ASSUMING that the kit to the right provides a total of four inch lift to a Rubicon, which is already 1"/1" lifted over a Sport, for a total of 5"/5". This would, then, also suggest that a Sport with this kit would end up lifted 5"/5".

The Mojave, on the other hand, is lifted 2"/1" over a Sport from the factory by the springs used. Since the kit to the left replaces the factory springs, and since the left-kit springs appear to be the same as the right-kit springs, does this mean that the final result should also be 5"/5" on a Mojave?

I ask this question because the Mojave has the extra height up front for increased suspension travel, which likely gives more room for bounce before the hydraulic bump stop is engaged. I'm already tapping the bump-stop when I run whoops and things. The loss of an inch of lift (hence: travel) would seem to be a bad thing for actual desert running.

Thoughts? Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

Brojave22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
ATC
Woo baby youre gunna touch the sky