Sponsored

22_Sarge_Sport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Sport S
**Edit: just noticed that front sway bar links are not included. You are asking for a flipped sway bar without these. Recommend Longer adjustable links and if you are going off-road at all defiantly quick release unless you have a Rubi.
OK, @RealTruck , can you get us an answer here?

a) Your description of the kit says that only rear sway bar end links are included, which seems a little strange to me,
b) the ReadyLift website also says "Longer rear sway bar end links", BUT
c) the install instructions make it pretty clear on P11 that the front end links are getting replaced...?

It seems that the end links in front do need replacing if you're lifting the front of the frame 2.5", so this is an important question.
Sponsored

KoBear

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Gobi JTR
OP
OP
RealTruck

RealTruck

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
RealTruck 3rd Party Sales Representative
OK, @RealTruck , can you get us an answer here?

a) Your description of the kit says that only rear sway bar end links are included, which seems a little strange to me,
b) the ReadyLift website also says "Longer rear sway bar end links", BUT
c) the install instructions make it pretty clear on P11 that the front end links are getting replaced...?

It seems that the end links in front do need replacing if you're lifting the front of the frame 2.5", so this is an important question.
Ok so to clarify as it is a little confusing and I need to make sure on it
the 10" Offset Sway Bar End Link KIT will install in the rear and the stock rear will be relocated to the front

22_Sarge_Sport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Sport S
Ok so to clarify as it is a little confusing and I need to make sure on it
the 10" Offset Sway Bar End Link KIT will install in the rear and the stock rear will be relocated to the front
Thanks for the quick response - please do double-check with them because this does not seem to be how the instructions flow. The rear end links are not removed until p13 of the instructions, after the fronts have been replaced and the front end has been lowered to the ground.

Sponsored

OP
OP
RealTruck

RealTruck

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
Thanks for the quick response - please do double-check with them because this does not seem to be how the instructions flow. The rear end links are not removed until p13 of the instructions, after the fronts have been replaced and the front end has been lowered to the ground.
I agree, the flow doesn't match after looking deeper into it. I am on the phone with ReadyLift as I type this, and he said that the way I stated it is correct. Yet, the way the install sheet is set up definitely makes it confusing and not as straight forward as it should. He is currently getting with engineering to get some further clarification on this and subsequent updates will be posted (in regards to the install guide). I apologize for all this back and forth instead of a quick direct answer

Last edited:

Brewer96

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Brewer and Woodworker
@RealTruck I'll take a quote too please. Had mine for less than 3 weeks and need to put at least some AT tires and a lift on before hunt season gets here.

OP
OP
RealTruck

RealTruck

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
@22_Sarge_Sport

OK SO
The way I mentioned it is correct, they are amending the install instructions to match, not sure why they were like that but, yes, the New bracket will install in the rear, rear stock brack will install in the front.

22_Sarge_Sport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Sport S
@22_Sarge_Sport

OK SO
The way I mentioned it is correct, they are amending the install instructions to match, not sure why they were like that but, yes, the New bracket will install in the rear, rear stock brack will install in the front.
That is super helpful. They need to clean up both the web page and the install sheet. Thank you!

Sponsored

Capt. Caveman

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD
Occupation
Retired LEO
Quote please

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport Max Tow
Occupation
Coast Guard
Can anyone comment on how easy or difficult this lift is to install? Is it pretty much like any other spacer kit?
Sponsored