Sponsored

DiscoSlug

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gladiator; '74 PowerWagon; '86 Taco C-frame
Occupation
Drugs
Quote, no rush. Thank you. Do you have links to any youtubers that have used your kit and talked about it?
Sponsored

yoda13

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Not to be rude but so tired of the Mojave edition being excluded from lift kits and deals like this.
I don’t know why it wouldn’t work…just need some different shock extenders…unless I’m missing something…

OP
OP
RealTruck

RealTruck

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
RealTruck 3rd Party Sales Representative
Quote, no rush. Thank you. Do you have links to any youtubers that have used your kit and talked about it?
Sending PM now
Personally, I haven't looked into that much butI'mm sure a quick search might bring up some

Klicht87

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Veteran/DoD Program Analyst
I'm back and forth on this order. It's obviously a great deal off the original price but to not include the front sway bar links seems a little odd to me. I know AEV offers their kits with all 4 sways bar links and a few other pieces for about a $100 more. What makes this kit really worth the price compared to other spacer lifts. Is it more the name?

Sponsored

Klicht87

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Veteran/DoD Program Analyst
I don’t know why it wouldn’t work…just need some different shock extenders…unless I’m missing something…
Based on some other threads I have read, the Mohave has different mounting points on the lower shock mounts. I believe they are wider. So yes different shock extenders would be the solution, just as AEV does it with their two different kits.

OP
OP
RealTruck

RealTruck

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
I'm back and forth on this order. It's obviously a great deal off the original price but to not include the front sway bar links seems a little odd to me. I know AEV offers their kits with all 4 sways bar links and a few other pieces for about a $100 more. What makes this kit really worth the price compared to other spacer lifts. Is it more the name?

It's really hard to compare spacer kits to whose better to who as it is just a spacer kit vs say a suspension lift that has many more key components. ReadyLift when through multiple tests with their kit and determined what was needed and what wasn't needed

Alphatango4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator
I went ahead and ordered one. Also picked up the additional parts as suggested at the beginning of this thread by another member. The price was hard to beat and I'm doing this more for the looks than wheeling. The boss and I are in a friendly competition at work to see who can build the cooler JT. I'm winning so far.

TJRjeepn

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Gator, 2003 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 2011 Buick Enclave, 2009 Chevy Malibu
Occupation
Account Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Could I get a quote please? Also any thoughts how this could effect the towing ability of my Max Tow?

OP
OP
RealTruck

RealTruck

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
Could I get a quote please? Also any thoughts how this could effect the towing ability of my Max Tow?
Haven't heard anything about affecting the ability to tow

Sponsored

TrevorAZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Overland
@RealTruck spoke to readylift and they stated those end links go in the front.. not the rear that are included in the kit. Seems to be some misinformation regarding this. Just for your reference as well

OP
OP
RealTruck

RealTruck

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
@RealTruck spoke to readylift and they stated those end links go in the front.. not the rear that are included in the kit. Seems to be some misinformation regarding this. Just for your reference as well
Trevor it appears you are correct. When I originally spoke to a rep at ReadyLift seems they got the JL and JT mixed up as the end links are swapped around in there. For the JT the end links are replaced in the front only and not in the rear. I am sorry to everyone for all the confusion but I just spoke to our areas rep and he confirmed that this is the case and probably how that mix-up happened

Alphatango4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator
Can someone please recommend an extended shock to eliminate the need for shock brackets in this kit? My shop called and told me the brackets require drilling and I'd like to avoid that. 2022 JT High altitude. Pardon my ignorance as I'm new to this world. Thank you.

OP
OP
RealTruck

RealTruck

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
Can someone please recommend an extended shock to eliminate the need for shock brackets in this kit? My shop called and told me the brackets require drilling and I'd like to avoid that. 2022 JT High altitude. Pardon my ignorance as I'm new to this world. Thank you.
To fit your vehicle for that kit if you would rather go with a shock instead of the shock extender I have these which are an excellent choice, https://realtruck.com/p/bilstein-b8-5100-off-road-shocks-struts/v/jeep/gladiator/2021/
Sponsored