Rear Floor Liners?

Kelroundell

First Name
Kel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland (white) 2012 Buick Enclave
I also bought the Mopar ones off Amazon. They look good and work great. I did not cut the drain holes in the floor, I just put them in over top of the carpet mats it came with. I mostly wanted something to catch dirt and debris, and make cleaning a little easier.
I ordered the front ones just recently and the rears weren’t available and now they are. Grrr. Can the rears be bought separately? It cost me $200 just for the fronts with exchange and it’s only $250 for all four.
Sponsored

jpfreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Sport S
I just ordered rear mats from weathertech on Saturday. No clue on when they will arrive.

TYJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
I ordered the front ones just recently and the rears weren’t available and now they are. Grrr. Can the rears be bought separately? It cost me $200 just for the fronts with exchange and it’s only $250 for all four.
Weathertech Ft & R liners now available as a set or separate.

jhale1800

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland, 2000 Ford Crown Victoria, 2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe, 2017 Mazda3

Sponsored

deltafastback

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor
Any luck finding anything that covers entire rear floor without divider?

jhale1800

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland, 2000 Ford Crown Victoria, 2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe, 2017 Mazda3

deltafastback

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor
I haven't seen anything.
@Timdog says his Findway rear mat covers under the seat a little more, but it doesn't look like it goes all the way back. https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/aftermarket-slush-mats.25287/post-462316

I reached out to Findway to see if they could make a mat to cover the entire rear, and they didn't seem interested.
Thanks I've been looking as well with no luck. wanting a larger flat floor to haul my dog thats well protected...

Timdog

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator JT
I haven't seen anything.
@Timdog says his Findway rear mat covers under the seat a little more, but it doesn't look like it goes all the way back. https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/aftermarket-slush-mats.25287/post-462316

I reached out to Findway to see if they could make a mat to cover the entire rear, and they didn't seem interested.
I haven't seen anything.

ya once they did the scan of my gladiator then that was the final design that they will be using... they sent the scan to China & prototype was sent back & tested in my JT to make sure it had the exact fit that I got to keep ... I tried to get them to do the drain plugs like the oem mats but I guess they decided not too.... I will be selling my set for 120$cad+ ship if anyone is interested, their a great fit & all but I like the red jeep lettering on my current set & I won’t be needing 2 sets
Sponsored