Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
328i xDrive sport wagon, i3 REx, Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Healthcare
I
I placed the order yesterday, but it is on 'suspension', so according to the dealer, it is not in the system until FCA accepts it. If they have flat-out not told the truth that 'active incentives' on the delivery date are the only ones they can offer, not the incentives when ordering, they are getting questionable (I'm being polite there). The sales 'guys' have already said it is pretty commonplace for incentives to be 'voided' for obscure reasons.
i mean how hard is it to mark it when placing an order it is not like that money is coming out of dealer anyway. I just dont get why dealers become so hesistant and guarded when asking for something that is totally irrelevant to them.
Sponsored

Reactions: mog

Artagan

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Fraud Investigation
They are as of today (04/02) showing 0% or $1000 on the Sports S on the website.
discount.jpg

BUT as I am fastly learning, the incentives really vary by location. For the Rubicon, $2000 off on the right coast, $1500 off in the center, and $1000 off on the left coast. You can go to the main Jeep.com website, put in your zip code and then at the bottom of the page click View incentives and offers
incentives.jpg

BTW I put in an Omaha zip code (68107), an it show the 0% or $1000 cash allowance
Thanks! I didn't realize you could just find this on the jeep website. Curious what credit score is needed to actually qualify for the 0%.

OP
OP
Granitelvr

Granitelvr

First Name
Bryant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
in california too 91030, maybe because mine is Mojave??
What the F!!!!! Itā€™s the same for the Rubicon, too, with your zip!!! You live in a big city, I live in BFE, how is that any kind of incentive for rural people to buy jeep. ā€œThanks for driving 300 miles into town to own, maintenance, and enjoy our brand. We like to stick it to you in the beginning, middle, and end of ownership!ā€ Me and Jeep chat are about to go round and round!šŸ¤¬šŸ˜”šŸ’©

akrkwk310

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Healthcare
What the F!!!!! Itā€™s the same for the Rubicon, too, with your zip!!! You live in a big city, I live in BFE, how is that any kind of incentive for rural people to buy jeep. ā€œThanks for driving 300 miles into town to own, maintenance, and enjoy our brand. We like to stick to you in the beginning, middle, and end of ownership!ā€ Me and Jeep chat are about to go round and round!šŸ¤¬šŸ˜”šŸ’©
where do you live? Im planning to register the car in Lake Isabella ( my sisters place)for cheaper sales tax, their zipcode also gives $2000 for mojave!

sdtkeld

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave Sarge Green
Occupation
Grocery bagger
$1000 for a Mojave purchased in Iowa yesterday. Ordered in January and took my chances.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Granitelvr

Granitelvr

First Name
Bryant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
where do you live? Im planning to register the car in Lake Isabella ( my sisters place)for cheaper sales tax, their zipcode also gives $2000 for mojave!
That makes it even more donkey poop. Iā€™m in the Bishop(ainā€™t that far from Isabella) area.

akrkwk310

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Healthcare
That makes it even more donkey poop. Iā€™m in the Bishop(ainā€™t that far from Isabella) area.
Thats sooo weird, i just tried again for the lake isabella zip, it is $2000 but $1000 bishop

that doesnt make sense, can you register the car else where where you can receive $2000v
?

OP
OP
Granitelvr

Granitelvr

First Name
Bryant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
I donā€™t know who inputs the zip codes for the incentives, but they are absolute imbeciles. So, I just started going up the hwy 395 from Isabella. Last zip code to get the $2k incentive is Big Pine. Zip code 93513. My zip code 93512...šŸ–•

Reactions: mog
OP
OP
Granitelvr

Granitelvr

First Name
Bryant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
I was thinking it was going to be a county thing. I live in Mono county, not Inyo. Bishop not having it means it has nothing to do with even the counties.

Mos_mango

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Challenger Scat Pack
My dealer told me I couldn't lock mine in when I ordered last month, otherwise I would have done so....
My salesman said, he'll apply whichever incentives is higher. Ordered last month and he applied 1500, I told him I was under the impression that incentives at the time of delivery applied to the final price. He said , we can apply whichever is beneficial.....I think he said that is because of treadlightly membership, but I am not 100% sure on that part.

Dave91

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
My salesman said, he'll apply whichever incentives is higher. Ordered last month and he applied 1500, I told him I was under the impression that incentives at the time of delivery applied to the final price. He said , we can apply whichever is beneficial.....I think he said that is because of treadlightly membership, but I am not 100% sure on that part.
I have it in writing that I asked him to lock it in via text.... I will see if I cant get them to honor it, but I do not believe they locked it in when I ordered so I am probably out of luck :(
Sponsored