First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic
I’m in the Eastern Sierra, ordered one from Daniel in Nashville as well. When did you order? Expecting to pick up? I replied to Luxy60 to see how he got his discount code. Hoping for a bit more off! Daniel did say any other incentives and codes would be honored.
Eastern Sierras? What part?
Sponsored

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
So, I signed up from the link listed. Jeep emailed me( 3 days later?) and just had a link to the website and the incentives. Any info or a screen shot of the email and the $1000 code would be greatly appreaciated. Did it come after the initial email? Thanks!
Got the same email.
Why is Daniel from Nashville so popular? What's he offering that others don't?

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
8% off invoice on all orders
So if I built one online and sent him the info. Bam! 8% off of that? Of course plus taxes and fees. Hmmmm then take that info and say at my local dealer. WTF. Can you match this. Why do I have to go so far to get a good deal?
Do I have to pick it up in person? Or will they deliver on truck to door?

Sponsored

kwiklot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
So if I built one online and sent him the info. Bam! 8% off of that? Of course plus taxes and fees. Hmmmm then take that info and say at my local dealer. WTF. Can you match this. Why do I have to go so far to get a good deal?
I mean, I personally have no idea what you, or any dealer near you will try and do to match or beat that, I do know the closest I could get in my city was 6% and was told plainly if I could get 8% go with that, sooooo, ordering from Gupton was a no brainer. If you wanted it sent to you I’m sure they could figure something out.

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
I mean, I personally have no idea what you, or any dealer near you will try and do to match or beat that, I do know the closest I could get in my city was 6% and was told plainly if I could get 8% go with that, sooooo, ordering from Gupton was a no brainer. If you wanted it sent to you I’m sure they could figure something out.
Just got off the phone with Renee at Gupton. Join Tread Lightly, finance through them, and bam 8% gotta pick it up. So fly out or road trip it! All you have to do is make 7 payments and then refi with your bank. If you want to go that route. Seems pretty (cough cough) painless. She said it's volume pricing. The more they sell. The more they can get. Also it doesn't apply to on lot vehicles. Must build send spec sheet they order. You pick up. Sounds like I'm in too. Not unless I can get it closer for the same price. Which I doubt it.

kwiklot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Just got off the phone with Renee at Gupton. Join Tread Lightly, finance through them, and bam 8% gotta pick it up. So fly out or road trip it! All you have to do is make 7 payments and then refi with your bank. If you want to go that route. Seems pretty (cough cough) painless. She said it's volume pricing. The more they sell. The more they can get. Also it doesn't apply to on lot vehicles. Must build send spec sheet they order. You pick up. Sounds like I'm in too. Not unless I can get it closer for the same price. Which I doubt it.
It’s possible to get it near you, but I wasn’t able to this time, last time I ordered I got %7 in my area. I didnt Mean to sound to jerkfaceish but 1. I’m not familiar with your negotiating skills or 2. the area you are looking in currently, so far gupton has been the best consistent deal On the site for the east coast.

staying_tuned

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: TJx2, JKx1, JKUx1
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Architect
Just a quick update on the jeep/email news signup. I got one for $500 (Gladiator) off with an offer code. Here are the details (w/ screenshot). Must take deliver by 3/31. It seems as though I may have pulled the trigger on signup a bit early, no way my Willy's will be ready for delivery by EOM. For those attempting, I'd wait one week prior to confirmed delivery, it took a few days for the email to come.

Jeep Gladiator Rebates for March 2021 jeep-offer

The Fine Print:

[2] This program is compatible with the following program types, providing the vehicle meets all program eligibility requirements: Automobility program, On-The-Job Certificate program, Friends program, Dealership Employee Purchase program, FCA Affiliate Rewards Programs, National or Regional Consumer Cash Allowance/APR programs, National ProMaster Conquest Bonus Cash. This program is NOT compatible with the following programs: all other TDM / E-certificate Programs, FCA Employee Advantage program, Select Inventory, FCA CDI program, National or Regional Consumer Loyalty Cash programs, National or Regional Consumer Conquest Cash programs, Non-Prime Retail Bonus Cash programs.

[3] Eligible Models. $1,000 Retail Bonus Cash allowance on 2021 Model Year: Chrysler Pacifica, 300, Jeep Cherokee, Grand Cherokee (excl. Trackhawk), Dodge Durango, Ram 1500 Light-Duty DS, 1500 Light-Duty DT (excl. Ram 1500 TRX), Ram 2500/3500 Heavy-Duty; 2020 Model Year: Chrysler Pacifica, 300, Jeep Cherokee, Grand Cherokee (excl. Trackhawk), Dodge Durango, and Ram 1500 Light-Duty DS, 1500 Light-Duty DT (excl. Ram 1500 TRX), Ram 2500/3500 Heavy-Duty. $500 Retail Bonus Cash allowance on 2021 Model Year Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid, Jeep Compass, Renegade, Gladiator (excl. Rubicon/Mojave), Wrangler (excl. Rubicon), Dodge Challenger (incl. Hellcat), Charger (incl. Hellcat), Grand Caravan, and FIAT 500X; 2020 Model Year: Pacifica Hybrid, Jeep Compass, Renegade, Gladiator (excl. Rubicon/Mojave), Wrangler (excl. Rubicon), Dodge Challenger (incl. Hellcat), Charger (incl. Hellcat), Journey, Grand Caravan, and FIAT 124 Spider, 500X, 500L.

staying_tuned

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Architect
It's actually around 12% off what you see online (MSRP) vs the 8% off invoice some dealers are offering. Volume is the reason you may have to travel. Those dealerships that are moving a lot of product are incentivized further so if a small local dealership says they'd lose their tail on 8% below invoice, there is a very strong chance they are being truthful. In my case, I was willing to go up to $750 above (time and logistical savings value to me) what I was quoted by Gupton in TN and Criswell in MD to deal locally 3 couldn't come close.

Sponsored

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
It's actually around 12% off what you see online (MSRP) vs the 8% off invoice some dealers are offering. Volume is the reason you may have to travel. Those dealerships that are moving a lot of product are incentivized further so if a small local dealership says they'd lose their tail on 8% below invoice, there is a very strong chance they are being truthful. In my case, I was willing to go up to $750 above (time and logistical savings value to me) what I was quoted by Gupton in TN and Criswell in MD to deal locally 3 couldn't come close.
Figured it out last night even with travel expenses.I'd be saving over 3k off. Seriously doubt anyone around here can match that. I've already called none dealer. They said 1%. I laughed and hung up.

Szy_szka

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango
Just a quick update on the jeep/email news signup. I got one for $500 (Gladiator) off with an offer code. Here are the details (w/ screenshot). Must take deliver by 3/31. It seems as though I may have pulled the trigger on signup a bit early, no way my Willy's will be ready for delivery by EOM. For those attempting, I'd wait one week prior to confirmed delivery, it took a few days for the email to come.
Thanks for the update. I think last time you posted about this, you mentioned trying to sign up using another email account and specifying a different timeframe for purchasing (further out) as your first attempt did not produce any coupons. Any chance you can confirm the account for which you actually got a coupon?

staying_tuned

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Architect
Thanks for the update. I think last time you posted about this, you mentioned trying to sign up using another email account and specifying a different timeframe for purchasing (further out) as your first attempt did not produce any coupons. Any chance you can confirm the account for which you actually got a coupon?
I entirely forgot, so this email came to my original account where I specified 2 - 3 months. On my work email, I specified 1 month or less and haven't received anything beyond a general "Adventure Awaits" Jeep email.

Granitelvr

First Name
Bryant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
I’m in the Bishop/Mammoth zone. Thanks for the replies and posting the email. I’ll try a different timeline and see what I get. Fortunately/Unfortunately I’ve ordered a Rubicon and the fine print is spittle in the eye. No discount love for me. If anyone has one not excluding the Rubicons, give a shout out and post please!
Sponsored