First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic
I’m in the Eastern Sierra, ordered one from Daniel in Nashville as well. When did you order? Expecting to pick up? I replied to Luxy60 to see how he got his discount code. Hoping for a bit more off! Daniel did say any other incentives and codes would be honored.
When do you pick up that Gladiator? I'm looking at buying one from out there too. Just wondering how the process was? Thanks
Sponsored

Granitelvr

First Name
Bryant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Figured it out last night even with travel expenses.I'd be saving over 3k off. Seriously doubt anyone around here can match that. I've already called none dealer. They said 1%. I laughed and hung up.
When do you pick up that Gladiator? I'm looking at buying one from out there too. Just wondering how the process was? Thanks
Super easy. Check out the sticky excel build spreadsheet. Tell him what you want. He sends you back a build sheet to verify. Pay the deposit. Got my VIN in 4 days, I think. Mines still being built. Supposedly tomorrow it gets finished. Gotta check in with Daniel. Whoop whoop( I hope!). Everything I read online, I seem to be on track.

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic
Super easy. Check out the sticky excel build spreadsheet. Tell him what you want. He sends you back a build sheet to verify. Pay the deposit. Got my VIN in 4 days, I think. Mines still being built. Supposedly tomorrow it gets finished. Gotta check in with Daniel. Whoop whoop( I hope!). Everything I read online, I seem to be on track.
Sticky excel build sheet? Where do I find that?

Granitelvr

First Name
Bryant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Sticky excel build sheet? Where do I find that?
[/QUOTE

I’m not super techy, some brilliant guy could link it. However, top left corner drop down menu; select forums, scroll down to you see 2021 build/ Google Sheets. Something like that. Should also see the threads about Gupton, and a good thread about new ordering and tracking. All good reads.

ccloud

First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
I ordered a Sport S with Max tow and a few other simple options through Sonora CDJR in early February and took delivery on March 31. The order was agreeable at 2% below invoice minus the $1500 National incentive and $1000 bonus cash from Jeep Brand. Purchasing in California allowed me to retain my Lemon Law Rights and the deal was fair after applying the $2500 in incentives. Keep in mind that in CA your deposit is always refundable until you take delivery and drive it off the lot (vehicle code 11737).
Sponsored