Sponsored

Rebel off road no drill fridge slide mount and arb bed mount?

Peterabbits

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 toyota ext cab 4x4, 2004 toyota matrix XR
Occupation
Purchasing Manager
Hi, does anyone know if rebel off roads new no drill fridge slide allows enough room to use the 813 fabrication dual arb bed side mount on the same side of the bed between the fridge and the bed side?

Next question is does anyone know if any fridge will fit under the mopar soft tonneau cover using this bed slide mount?

Thank you!
Sponsored

813 Fabrication & Design

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.813fabrication.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
Hi, does anyone know if rebel off roads new no drill fridge slide allows enough room to use the 813 fabrication dual arb bed side mount on the same side of the bed between the fridge and the bed side?

Next question is does anyone know if any fridge will fit under the mopar soft tonneau cover using this bed slide mount?

Thank you!
I can't tell very well with their photos how far out it sits from the side of the bed. The location they have it on their photos is specific to fit the bed rack position also. If putting it in the same location it would not fit as the fridge bracket is pretty close to the tailgate. But, our compressor enclosure will mount on the driver side as well. Actually, it is a bit more functional if on the drivers side since the compressor side to the right inside the enclosure, it leaves more room to the left for rocker switches and such. Plus it puts the 12V holes closer to the tailgate.

https://www.813fabrication.com/prod...-enclosure-for-arb-single-or-twin-compressors

OP
OP

Peterabbits

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 toyota ext cab 4x4, 2004 toyota matrix XR
Occupation
Purchasing Manager
I can't tell very well with their photos how far out it sits from the side of the bed. The location they have it on their photos is specific to fit the bed rack position also. If putting it in the same location it would not fit as the fridge bracket is pretty close to the tailgate. But, our compressor enclosure will mount on the driver side as well. Actually, it is a bit more functional if on the drivers side since the compressor side to the right inside the enclosure, it leaves more room to the left for rocker switches and such. Plus it puts the 12V holes closer to the tailgate.

https://www.813fabrication.com/prod...-enclosure-for-arb-single-or-twin-compressors
Awesome thank you.

Walter-new jeeper

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Escape, Ocean Blue Wrangler JLUR, Firecracker Red Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link

Thank you!
Don't know if you ever got an answer to this - but I will presume it all depends on how tall your fridge is. I think the floor to rail top is something like 18 inches. I am actually faced with the same dilemma - but I'm looking at their rack and the Access tonnaeu cover which may extend the height by an inch. I believe my fridge is 19.5 inches tall so I know it will not fit under the cover against the side. It might be doable in the middle where you have a bit more flex. Option would be then to put the fridge in the back seat (will not usually have passangers when I go out on the road so no loss there).
Sponsored