Received new meats for the Gladiator. Falken Rubitreks

Xenephobe

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Does anyone have experience with these tires? $130 from eBay. I haven't found much about them. They look very similar to Wildpeaks

Snapchat-1385332188.jpg
Sponsored

Sallaman

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator
I just got the same set. Haven't put them on yet because the city's basically on lockdown ... they have been out for a while but only certain retailers had them.. i did as much research as i could find on them which wasn't much but every review i found they seemed to really like them. They are very similar to the wildpeaks only a tiny hair less aggressive (lugs are closer together) and an equal size hair better on road... cant beat the price and they look really good sitting in the garage... if you beat me to getting them mounted send a pic

OP
OP
Xenephobe

Xenephobe

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S
I just got the same set. Haven't put them on yet because the city's basically on lockdown ... they have been out for a while but only certain retailers had them.. i did as much research as i could find on them which wasn't much but every review i found they seemed to really like them. They are very similar to the wildpeaks only a tiny hair less aggressive (lugs are closer together) and an equal size hair better on road... cant beat the price and they look really good sitting in the garage... if you beat me to getting them mounted send a pic
They're definitely a rare beast when it comes to tires, and that just makes them that much more interesting to me. I'll post pics when I get them mounted, which might be a while now. I'm probably going to put off getting new wheels to pair them with until this corona virus scare dies down a bit.

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Interesting. Seems to be about 99.5% the same as a A/T3W. Enough so, makes me wonder why they even bothered?

Sponsored

Sallaman

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator
Yeah they are really close and would be direct competition with the at3 so why bother

OP
OP
Xenephobe

Xenephobe

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S
I can’t find the weight anywhere, but they are P rated so I doubt they are very heavy.
They are sitting in my garage right now unmounted. I'll throw one on the scale when I get home.

Sponsored

NC_Overland

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Overland
If you would have gone to the link I posted above it shows the entire specs. You have to move the chart to the left with your mouse to see the weights.
It doesn’t show up on mobile. I looked. A lot of people view forums on mobile devices.

NC_Overland

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Overland
Actually, my bad. I stand corrected. If you turn your phone sideways, you can swipe right and see the weight.

Sallaman

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator
Well, I finally paired up the meats with a set of Quadratec 17 inch wheels. Putting that stimulus check to work!

Jeep Gladiator Received new meats for the Gladiator. Falken Rubitreks IMG_20200515_163421
That looks great!!! Im hoping to get mine on now that things are opening up. Do you have a leveling kit on that?
Sponsored