Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
RealTruck 3rd Party Sales Representative
Good afternoon Jeep Gladiator Forum!

I have exciting news from the RealTruck team!
Historically, I have split time between forums and my other responsibilities, which in turn, has led to less-than-ideal activity levels. Moving forward, I will be your fulltime forum rep to ensure that you have the support team in place to receive superior service for any concerns you may have. I want to profusely apologize for any missed PMs and comments while I was unavailable. Yet, know that we now have the structure in place to prevent further delays!

With that said, allow me to reintroduce who we are!

For those of you that have never heard of us, we are one of the largest aftermarket vehicle accessory companies in the US. The brand RealTruck was born in 1997 and our website, Realtruck.com went live in 1998. We’re based out of Ocala, FL, also where our primary sales and service team is located. We carry a wide variety of popular brands, including BAK, Undercover, Gator, Husky Liners, Extang, Retrax just to name a few. What separates us from the competition is not only our dedication to providing our customers with excellent products but to also ensure our customers are taken care of from the initial point of contact to well after the point of sale. We have a very knowledgeable and friendly sales team that is willing to take the time to make sure that the product you are getting is right for you. We also now have three warehouses; located in Jasper, Indiana, Springfield, Missouri, AND our newest warehouse in Salt Lake City, Utah. This distribution network allows us to get many products shipped out quickly to anywhere in the continental United States!

We are very excited to be back working with every single one of you! Whether it is your first time owning a truck exploring aftermarket accessories or you have owned a truck and several of our products before. We are here to help and love seeing the progress of your builds!

Speaking of builds, one of the new things we are going to be introducing is a RealTruck Build of the Month contest. More details will be released very soon on what this actual means for you, but I will give you a little hint, free stuff. We will continue to help our fellow forum members with forum exclusive pricing, simply shoot us a PM or email and ask how you can take advantage of that! We are also here to help you full circle, for us it isn’t just about the sale, we want to make sure that you receive the best service as possible from us. If you have any concerns down the road with the item(s) you bought or just simply have a question, don’t ever hesitate to reach out to us.

I look forward to hearing from you all again!

Your RealTruck Forum Team
[email protected]
Sponsored

Last edited:

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Sting Gray Sport S
Occupation
Software Engineer
Not sure if it’s still Alex running the account but the pricing you gave me on my X4S was fantastic. Response time was way better than most companies and sent out replacement parts very quick. Appreciate you guys!

OP
OP
RealTruck

RealTruck

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
Not sure if it’s still Alex running the account but the pricing you gave me on my X4S was fantastic. Response time was way better than most companies and sent out replacement parts very quick. Appreciate you guys!
Its still me!
I appreciate the kind words and really look forward to getting back in here with you all!

arskemp

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Sarge Green Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
IT
Great to hear! I may be interested in more products from RealTruck as my build gets further along. Very happy so far with my revolver x4s ordered through you guys that I installed a little over a week ago.

20220328_190719-01.jpeg

20220328_190658-01.jpeg

OP
OP
RealTruck

RealTruck

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
One other thing I want to point out.
Our parent company is Truck-Hero, many people have asked regarding this
These are the brands that are owned by Truck-Hero that I can offer some great pricing on https://truck-hero.com/brands

Sponsored

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NAS Defender 110
Hey Alex,

Looking for the AMP XL Power steps. Any good offers on those? you could PM if you want. Thank you

Jay

OP
OP
RealTruck

RealTruck

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
Hey Alex,

Looking for the AMP XL Power steps. Any good offers on those? you could PM if you want. Thank you

Jay
I'll shoot you a PM, just have to check availability

JohnQ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 MOJAVE, 2018 GC Trailhawk, 1989 Jeep Comanche
Hello Alex. What is the lead time on a BAK x4s? Any group discounts still?

OP
OP
RealTruck

RealTruck

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
Hello Alex. What is the lead time on a BAK x4s? Any group discounts still?
Ive been seeing across the board about a 4 weeks build/lead time. Now these may be shipping alot sooner but not able to fully guarantee that at this current time. I will go ahead and shoot you a PM regarding pricing

GregMG79

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave; Grand Cherokee L
Can you let me know pricing and lead times for a bakflip mx4? I am local-ish over here in Tampa.

Sponsored

Rahkmalla

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gobi Manual Mojave
Build Thread
Link
One other thing I want to point out.
Our parent company is Truck-Hero, many people have asked regarding this
These are the brands that are owned by Truck-Hero that I can offer some great pricing on https://truck-hero.com/brands
Can you offer any customer service for those brands as well, or at least give someone a kick in the pants to do their job? Husky Liners requests a 24 wait for a response... which would be fine except I sent a contact form request on April 9th. It's now the 13th and there has been zero response. Customer Service case number 929689.

OP
OP
RealTruck

RealTruck

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
Can you offer any customer service for those brands as well, or at least give someone a kick in the pants to do their job? Husky Liners requests a 24 wait for a response... which would be fine except I sent a contact form request on April 9th. It's now the 13th and there has been zero response. Customer Service case number 929689.
Unfortunately if it is done directly from Husky I do not have any pull regarding that as they are at a completely seperate location and technically a different opperation. If you bought the item through us directly I can certainly get a ticket put in on our end and push them to get it done. I do apologize for that and wish there was more I could do

Rahkmalla

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gobi Manual Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Unfortunately if it is done directly from Husky I do not have any pull regarding that as they are at a completely seperate location and technically a different opperation. If you bought the item through us directly I can certainly get a ticket put in on our end and push them to get it done. I do apologize for that and wish there was more I could do
It was ordered through realtruck.com. My liners showed up and the passenger side liner fits terribly. The driver's side mat fits... not great, but if the passenger side only fit as bad as the driver's side i'd probably just deal with it an move on with my life. Maybe get a heat gun out and try to force it myself (not something I believe I should have to do with floor mats sold at this price point). Neither the driver's nor passenger's side would be anything I'd ever even pretend to call 'precision fit'. For reference I am trying to replace the factory all-weathers. THOSE are precision fit. The Huskys... I'm unhappy to say the least.

Husky customer contact form submitted under case# 929689 on April 9th at 3:34pm
Second Husky customer contact form submitted under case# 931844 on April 12th at 9:16am
Realtruck.com support ticket created under case# 2551254 April 12th 12:39pm

None of those have been answered yet.

I contacted Husky first because I wanted some idea of whether they believed this was a one-off manufacturing problem, or if this is just the level of attention to detail the company operates under. (aka: should i bother getting a replacement and hope for better fit, or should i just get my money back)

Images below of how the passenger's side liner was sitting. They are connected to the factory floor clip-in locations. I played with them for about 15 minutes trying to get them to sit right, and after a bit I can get them a little better than the pictures below, but still nowhere what I would consider tolerable for "custom molded, precision fit" floor mats.

Jeep Gladiator Reintroduction 20220409_152009

Jeep Gladiator Reintroduction 20220409_152024

OP
OP
RealTruck

RealTruck

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
@Rahkmalla
I do apologize for this and will make sure that we look into this immediately, I can say on Husky's behalf that their customer service is extremely understaffed at the moment and it can take up to 5 business days to respond. But since it is in my system I will get our team to get looking into this immediately
Sponsored