Sponsored

Remote start cancelled due to door

• Thread starter Deleted member 47279
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1

Deleted member 47279

So my doors are all closed, but my remote start wont work anymore. when i open the door it says that message. its weird, but im wondering if a harness got damaged, but it doesnt show on the dash. any thoughts?
Sponsored

OP
OP

Deleted member 47279

you remove your doors lately? pin inside harness could be bent. or as you said the harness could have gotten damaged.
its been way to cold to remove the doors. im kinda shooting in the dark here cause its weird.

TigerInFL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Snazzberry Mojave
Occupation
Design & Sell Inground Pools
you try unplugging and then plugging back in?

if not then my guess would be a trip to the dealership and let them have a looksee.

that is weird

wchevron

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2020 JLU
I'd look to see if any pins are bent. I periodically will get the passenger mirror not working. Even if I haven't taken the doors off in a while. Will pull the connector and re-connect and it starts working again. I think the pin, from being previously bent, sometimes makes a connection and sometimes doesn't

Sponsored

Solar Sparky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave,
Occupation
Solar inspector
Vehicle Showcase
If you regularly remove your doors, you should use CRC contact cleaner inside the connectors, and a very light coating of dielectric lubricant should keep the pins clean and making good contact

GOT FLOYD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon 2021 Mojave gladiator
So my doors are all closed, but my remote start wont work anymore. when i open the door it says that message. its weird, but im wondering if a harness got damaged, but it doesnt show on the dash. any thoughts?
If you use remote start and click it off by accident, you have to manually start the vehicle to reset, I know because I did this! Good luck

OP
OP

Deleted member 47279

If you use remote start and click it off by accident, you have to manually start the vehicle to reset, I know because I did this! Good luck
tried that too. thanks tho!
Sponsored