Right way and costs to do 37s on a jtr

microboby

First Name
Bernard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Rubicon , TJ Rubicom , Tesla X
This is almost my build so I agree with the doing it right but on a budget. I am running a EVO 2.5" Enforcer stage 2 (resulted in over 3" of lift) on my Rubicon (includes front and rear track bars and front lower control arms), shock extensions, factory wheels (I haven't noticed the need for aftermarket wheels and the factory ones are lighter than any others I found out there, 37" Nitto Ridge Grapplers, Fox IFP stabilizer, Synergy steering brace and will be regearing to 4.88s in a couple weeks. Overall I have tried to do it right but keep my budget down best I could. It is a super capable truck and will shortly be able to tow properly again with the 4.88s.
Hi ! I have the enforcer 1 with falcon 3.1 shocks . Been thinking on buying the control arms , overland brackets and both track bars . Can you advise your experience with the control arms and track bars ? My JT runs fine but and some ride handling improvement would be nice but overall I’m happy with it
Sponsored

Phljeeper

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
I work
Vehicle Showcase
Hi ! I have the enforcer 1 with falcon 3.1 shocks . Been thinking on buying the control arms , overland brackets and both track bars . Can you advise your experience with the control arms and track bars ? My JT runs fine but and some ride handling improvement would be nice but overall I’m happy with it
In actuality, I have had issues with the joints on most of the EVO parts and have been gradually pulling them off and replacing. I live in Philadelphia area and I think they build the parts for non snow climates. We have sale on the roads all winter and it seemed to eat the rubber causing a lot of slop. I have been one by one replacing with Clayton lift parts and Synergy steering systems.

microboby

First Name
Bernard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Rubicon , TJ Rubicom , Tesla X
In actuality, I have had issues with the joints on most of the EVO parts and have been gradually pulling them off and replacing. I live in Philadelphia area and I think they build the parts for non snow climates. We have sale on the roads all winter and it seemed to eat the rubber causing a lot of slop. I have been one by one replacing with Clayton lift parts and Synergy steering systems.
Thanks man , Feedback appreciated
Sponsored