Sponsored

Rigid Industries Lights

Alphatango4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator
Does anyone have personal experience with these particular lights?

Yes, I know they're over priced....but so is my gladiator.

I have the mopar A pillar mounts and the rock hard 4x4 bumper with hoop and light mounts. I'm planning on picking up two sets of these if I can find a decent deal but I wanted to ask you jeep experts first. Thanks.

Screenshot_20220917-175146.png
Sponsored

Jeepmonster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 1968 Chevy C10
I have the same ones, except with white backlighting. Yes, expensive, but quality is excellent. I have the 6 inch on the bumper and 4 inch on the pillars. Their clear lens covers are really good quality- no scratches or chips from road debri. They have not shown any signs of yellowing (from sunlight). I'm really happy with them. Lots of good lights out there.

Jeep Gladiator Rigid Industries Lights 1663463615073

Jeep Gladiator Rigid Industries Lights 1663463643407

OP
OP

Alphatango4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator
Good looking jeep.

My dealer has the mopar lights and I did look at them but the specs say they aren't really any better than rigid other than the ability to submerge them. I don't plan on parking my jeep in the lake anytime soon lol.

Jeepmonster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 1968 Chevy C10
Good looking jeep.

My dealer has the mopar lights and I did look at them but the specs say they aren't really any better than rigid other than the ability to submerge them. I don't plan on parking my jeep in the lake anytime soon lol.
I had considered the Mopar lights as well. They were more expensive, and I didn't want the 7 inch lights for the bumper, as they would've been too big to mount on the bumper with the winch guard. I didn't want a taller winch guard, and I didn't want to mount the lights on top of the guard. The 6 inch Rigid lights fit perfect for me. The lights are sealed very well. Not a bit of water or condensation. Very happy with them. Good luck.

Jefe1018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi Ecodiesel
Build Thread
Link
Lights, they may seem over priced but you really do get what you pay for. Try and find some coupons and comparison shop, some sites will have some discounts and you can take about $50 off retail.

I personally rock with Baja Designs rather than Rigid, but both really make quality products..

Edit: Amazon has them for $320.00

https://www.amazon.com/Rigid-Industries-Off-Road-Moderate-Backlight/dp/B07YZPB9RS

Sponsored

elPollero

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Farmer
I bought 3 pair and couldn’t be happier.
Pair of spot lights for the a pillar and a set of 6” and a set of 4” for the bumper both are the fog/driving .
All mine have the Amber back light . I bought Amber covers for all and leave them on all the time.
Use the bumper lights on early morning back roads on the way to work in the morning and you would be surprised at what is standing on tue side of the road waiting to jump out and total your ride that you never see with just the factory lights.
Expensive? Yes . Worth it? Matter of opinion .
No more expensive than Baja design or diode dinamics . I want round led lights and wanted a quality light. I would buy them again without a hesitation
Jeep Gladiator Rigid Industries Lights 21746EA7-97D4-4C1C-B323-EFBDA05A7AD4

elPollero

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Farmer
Also if you order from rigid directly try promo code JL2022.
Should still work for 15% off. Had a long backorder and they sent me that code as a peace offering

OP
OP

Alphatango4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator
Use the bumper lights on early morning back roads on the way to work in the morning and you would be surprised at what is standing on tue side of the road waiting to jump out and total your ride that you never see with just the factory lights.
21746EA7-97D4-4C1C-B323-EFBDA05A7AD4.jpeg
And that is exactly why I want more light. We have moose, elk, mountain lions, coyotes, and deer galore along our roads in northern Wa state. Im always driving home around 3am and along steep rock faces. Boulders in the road are a regular problem and two years ago, I wiped out my brand new cherokee in a rock slide because I didnt see them rolling down the mountain. Had I had ditch lights, I would have been fine. Appreciate the input.

Mayhem 6

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR; 2020 JLUR; 2015 JKW; 2016 JKUR (Sold); 2014 JKSS (Sold); 2008 JKUR (Sold)
You get what you pay for. Rigid isn't cheap, but they back their products. I've run a wide range of their products since ~2010, I've never had any issues. You can definitely tell the quality difference when side by side and on with other brands (though ones like Baja and Diode Dynamics, I'd put on fairly equal terms).

I've since put amber covers on the 4 on the front bumper and have a few other lights from my previous JK I'll mount when I get around to the roof rack.

IMG_0090.JPG

Sponsored

Rainman519

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
For you guys with more than a single pair of lights, how are you wiring them? Directly to the battery, aux panel?

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator High Altitude - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
For you guys with more than a single pair of lights, how are you wiring them? Directly to the battery, aux panel?
I have the factory installed AUX Switches. The AUX wires are connected to a BadgeGlow SimpleAUX board mounted next to the battery. The lights connect to one of the four ports on the board and are controlled by the AUX Switches in the cab.