Sponsored

Roof Rack for RSI SmartCap

cajun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Gladiator Mojave, 20 JLUR, 18 JLUS
A little late to the party, but are the racks perfectly aligned between cab and cap?
Looks like the thread kinda died after the series of follow up questions about the rack fitment and size. I havent pulled the trigger on my rack yet, but after the last month of wheeling, I am getting desperate and need something. Hope we can get @Oak to chime in.
Sponsored

Blitzinger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Looks like the thread kinda died after the series of follow up questions about the rack fitment and size. I havent pulled the trigger on my rack yet, but after the last month of wheeling, I am getting desperate and need something. Hope we can get @Oak to chime in.
Front runner rsi canopy slimline 2 for jeep gladiator seems to be popular. Itā€™s around $1200 which imo is super pricey. It does often drop to 900 but stillā€¦

itā€™ll be my choice when I get my cap soon

cajun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Gladiator Mojave, 20 JLUR, 18 JLUS
Front runner rsi canopy slimline 2 for jeep gladiator seems to be popular. Itā€™s around $1200 which imo is super pricey. It does often drop to 900 but stillā€¦

itā€™ll be my choice when I get my cap soon
Thank you. Was looking at it last night. In stock but they are proud of them šŸ˜„

Blitzinger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Thank you. Was looking at it last night. In stock but they are proud of them šŸ˜„
I wouldnā€™t pay full price. $900ish is the sweet spot. Also most places if you call will work with you on price if youā€™re ready to order

BunkieJeeper75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
construction
I just ordered the RSI Smartcap load bars from Alliance ā€¦ several week delivery but simple and perfect for tent or other items .
Sponsored