Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.unsinkablebriancork.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JT (Gladiator) Mojave | Gobi
Occupation
Business and Executive Coach
Bringing this back up because they actually exist now. Not sure if anyone has installed them yet. I am waiting for the Bushwacker version just to see if they are any different.

https://ruggedridge.com/p/rugged-ridge-max-terrain-fender-flares/v/jeep/gladiator/2020/
I have sold my JT and am currently in a JL (2DR to be clear). I finally took delivery of a set of the Rugged Ridge High Clearance Fenders. They are actually a lot of work to install. About ninety minutes per front fender. Not plug-and-play like OEM fenders from MOPAR. I do think Rugged Ridge could do better by pre-building them for mounting. But they fit and look great.
Sponsored

Zero_Accel

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Systems Engineer
So for anyone else that is still on the fence about these, I did a write up over here as I didn't want to clog up this main thread. I have some issues with them that I go over in there, but overall, I give them an 8.5/10, if only because for $650 I got 4 fenders, a slim LED swtichback signal, and rear liners, and room for 37's, with plenty to spare. I would definitely recommend them in the end.

Jeep Gladiator Rugged Ridge Max Terrain Fenders IMG_E5131.JPG