Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.unsinkablebriancork.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JT (Gladiator) Mojave | Gobi
Occupation
Business and Executive Coach
The american adventure lab high line fender braces are top of the market quality. We have sold over 50 of them with no problems. I would put my money behind them, if you dont get them from us, get them from someone.

4.jpg

https://www.gladiatormotorsport.com/product/high-line-fender-brace-and-window-banner
I value American Adventure Labs for ingenuity and quality, but that's a lot of work. The Rugged Ridge Fenders are essentially plug-and-play.

I'm on the phone with Rugged Ridge now (they don't make that easy either these days) sorting out if-and-how these fenders will work on my 2020 Mojave.

Right now I believe the Rugged Ridge Max Terrain front fenders fit, but the rears won't. So, I am trying to see if I can buy just the front pair and go black Mopar OEM for the rear. If it works these will look sick. NOTE: I understand some people might think going from matching painted fenders is a step-down, but I feel the black unpainted fenders look more aggressive and will be more practical on trails and hostile terrain.

Jack at Rugged Ridge is sending me the specs. The rear fenders won't fit but he confirms the front will. We also need a light kit and brackets. I'll circle-back with the Part Number list and final cost once I have that information from him later today.
Sponsored

Lynn_F

First Name
Lynn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
I value American Adventure Labs for ingenuity and quality, but that's a lot of work. The Rugged Ridge Fenders are essentially plug-and-play.

I'm on the phone with Rugged Ridge now (they don't make that easy either these days) sorting out if-and-how these fenders will work on my 2020 Mojave.

Right now I believe the Rugged Ridge Max Terrain front fenders fit, but the rears won't. So, I am trying to see if I can buy just the front pair and go black Mopar OEM for the rear. If it works these will look sick. NOTE: I understand some people might think going from matching painted fenders is a step-down, but I feel the black unpainted fenders look more aggressive and will be more practical on trails and hostile terrain.

Jack at Rugged Ridge is sending me the specs. The rear fenders won't fit but he confirms the front will. We also need a light kit and brackets. I'll circle-back with the Part Number list and final cost once I have that information from him later today.
Please reply back with your results. I've been considering buying these and just using the fronts. I already have the max tow black 2 piece fenders so I would install these on the front and chop the rears. I'm confused that the RR rep is saying that an additional bracket for the light is required?? I would have assumed that the light bracket would be included...

Fcmalie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2021 Mojave
Build Thread
Link

Did you ever find out if they would sell just the fronts? Would love these on my Gladiator.

brain

First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Please reply back with your results. I've been considering buying these and just using the fronts. I already have the max tow black 2 piece fenders so I would install these on the front and chop the rears. I'm confused that the RR rep is saying that an additional bracket for the light is required?? I would have assumed that the light bracket would be included...
Radio-silence. They totally ghosted me. Absolutely astonishing.

I'd heard from a number of sources, including Jeep Dealer parts guys, that Rugged Ridge had poor customer service. But, this has been off-the-chart.

brain

First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Did you ever find out if they would sell just the fronts? Would love these on my Gladiator.
They ghosted me. So, I went with Mopar Rubicon black plastic High Clearance fenders. Sold my Gobi color-matched.

Sponsored

FLUndertaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport, 1986 Jeep CJ7
They ghosted me. So, I went with Mopar Rubicon black plastic High Clearance fenders. Sold my Gobi color-matched.
How much were the black rubi hi clearance from mopar? Also curious what you were able to sell your Gobi painted for? I may do the same swap you did depending on cost and how much I could recoup for my Gator flares.

DeezJT

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pending
Occupation
Process Engineer
@FLUndertaker i got a quote from my dealer last week at 650. I might pay them a visit today since and might order if they’ll accept the 15% off mopar dealer discount code I have for parts/accessories.

brain

First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
How much were the black rubi hi clearance from mopar? Also curious what you were able to sell your Gobi painted for? I may do the same swap you did depending on cost and how much I could recoup for my Gator flares.
I THINK they paid me $450. It was better than leaving them to gather dust in my attic.

Sponsored

MPV

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 GC
I spoke with customer service rep at Rugged Ridge in December. The latest info he had was likely early summer release for the JT.

brain

First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I spoke with customer service rep at Rugged Ridge in December. The latest info he had was likely early summer release for the JT.
Thank you for the update. This is something I definitely want to do.

brain

First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I have sold my JT and am currently in a JL (2DR to be clear). I finally took delivery of a set of the Rugged Ridge High Clearance Fenders. They are actually a lot of work to install. About ninety minutes per front fender. Not plug-and-play like OEM fenders from MOPAR. I do think Rugged Ridge could do better by pre-building them for mounting. But they fit and look great.
Sponsored