Sponsored

Sadly moved on

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
It became more and more apparent that the features I wanted were not going to be available for another 6 months or so.. cat back exhaust, cold air intake, the mopar stitched seats, etc.
Drive one, its twice the vehicle. More comfort, better ride, more amenities. I could go on and on. But hey enjoy!
So, you didn't buy a Gladiator because of cat back exhaust, cold air intake and stitched seats? I'll probably get banned if I tell you how :lipssealed: that sounds.

And then you post again this time telling the Gladiator forum that the Raptor is "twice the vehicle...." Enjoy your Raptor and tell me how well it does on Jeep trails off road. Oh, wait, you wanted a cat back exhaust :giggle: cold air intake :giggle: and stitched seats :angry: - you probably never go off road. Do us all a favor and stay on the Raptor forum. While you're there be sure to ask them what lift they recommend for your Raptor. :devil: :LOL:

Disclaimer: I have both a Gladiator and a JT Rubicon and, as I've posted on this forum several times, there is no comparison other than they both have 4 wheels, 4 doors and a bed. Seriously, they're vastly different trucks that do vastly different things really well.

IMG_2348.jpeg
Sponsored

ron168

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Rubi, '20 JT Rubi LE, '17 GLS63
Before I got the Gladiator I was looking at the Raptor. Definitely both capable trucks for different purposes. I can't afford both but the wife said go with the Jeep. I obliged. :)

TheWingman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Firecracker Red JLUR, 2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Before I got the Gladiator I was looking at the Raptor. Definitely both capable trucks for different purposes. I can't afford both but the wife said go with the Jeep. I obliged. :)
That’s a smart move!

LowOnCash

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Too Bad now you just have another plain old pick-up. In any case enjoy your ride!

Mike
Sponsored