Bulldog10

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland Sarge Green Diesel
Occupation
Retired Helicopter Pilot, FAA ATC, Retired Gentleman Farmer Trying to Survive Divorce!
Vehicle Showcase

stil2low

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU
Occupation
Steel plant
Lift is in finally. Running my 3.5” RK coils, arms and track bar from my JL up front with Daystar 3/4” spacer in the rear. Sits about 1/4” high in the front but figure the weight of the 8274 should put it exactly level
Jeep Gladiator SARGE GREEN Gladiator club 2DF59AA1-B391-4AFE-82C2-07DF37FCA116
Jeep Gladiator SARGE GREEN Gladiator club 4F4FF81C-4525-43D7-99C5-8C47E6405F15

gregoryizeks

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Looking at all these pictures the color change is bothering me. I ordered one (hasnet arrived yet) thinking it was dark. but looking at these pics some look light. In your opinion, if you had to classify it as a dark or light color what would it be?

Sponsored

staying_tuned

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: TJx2, JKx1, JKUx1
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Architect
Looking at all these pictures the color change is bothering me. I ordered one (hasnet arrived yet) thinking it was dark. but looking at these pics some look light. In your opinion, if you had to classify it as a dark or light color what would it be?
After having battled with color matching for my wheels I’d say it’s purely dependent on lighting. Dusk, dawn or in the shade it’s quite dark. Think classic dark forest green.

In the sun, she comes alive and shifts pretty heavily to a traditional olive drab with a hint of yellow, almost like a pearl effect. It’s fantastic and had my powder coat shop baffled because the paint code indicates it’s a single stage basic color but something is up with it. I had a Q60 in sunstone red which used a tinted clear coat to archive a similar effect. Mopar color codes don’t indicate a tinted clear but something is mysteriously epic about it.

Here are a few shots in sun and shade. Wildly different yet same camera etc

Sun (hard to see the pearl-ish effect but zoom in on the front hood/fender area)
Jeep Gladiator SARGE GREEN Gladiator club F7403158-B5BD-4BAF-B0F0-9D7251134F10

Shade:
Jeep Gladiator SARGE GREEN Gladiator club A80DAA61-B559-41FC-B164-0422831FA01D

gregoryizeks

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
I'm really trying to decide on wheels. I wanna put on Gold method 315s (if the truck is dark) but if its a lighter color I'll probably go with black wheels. I'm in a dillemma. Do you think those gold rims would match on this truck? I'm just trying to be different. Thanks for the pics. I went to the dealerships here and they don't have any for me to look at...

staying_tuned

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: TJx2, JKx1, JKUx1
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Architect
I'm really trying to decide on wheels. I wanna put on Gold method 315s (if the truck is dark) but if its a lighter color I'll probably go with black wheels. I'm in a dillemma. Do you think those gold rims would match on this truck? I'm just trying to be different. Thanks for the pics. I went to the dealerships here and they don't have any for me to look at...
Either would look fantastic. If mine wasn’t a Willys, with all the black accents, and I wasn’t going with a match I’d go black. If it was a sport/rubi/Mojave I’d go brushed bronze or dark gold then have the hooks done in yellow to tie it all together.

SillyWillys

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTR
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Just brought my gladiator home yesterday!

Originally was planning to order a build, but I caught this one in transit to a local(ish) dealer and it was VERY close to what I wanted. Just missing steel front bumper, aux switches, tonneau cover, and bedliner.

Didn't originally plan on getting Sarge green but it helped transition from my previous rig, a 2016 Tank Green JK (pictured below). Feels like the right spiritual successor.

Jeep Gladiator SARGE GREEN Gladiator club PXL_20210819_220605830

Thanks for the good times Olive! Hopefully your new owner makes as many good memories as we did :')
Jeep Gladiator SARGE GREEN Gladiator club PXL_20210704_143316276 (1)

Sponsored

Paulderlunas

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green Willys JT
Occupation
Funeral Director
damn my pants just got tight

what wheels are those? i cant quite make out the logo
They are rocktrix, you get them off Amazon even! Really fair price and you can get them with -12 or + 12 offset
Sponsored