First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge green Willys
Occupation
US Gov
Does anyone have an actual ship date on a Sarge Green? I ordered my Sarge Green Willys on December 16th and latest update is Build date of 18 February and Shipping in March. Must be some kind of delay on either the Willys or the sarge green color. My ship date has been pushed back three times already.
Sponsored

staros

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC
Does anyone have an actual ship date on a Sarge Green? I ordered my Sarge Green Willys on December 16th and latest update is Build date of 18 February and Shipping in March. Must be some kind of delay on either the Willys or the sarge green color. My ship date has been pushed back three times already.
I ordered my SG Overland on the same date. As of last week, I have an expected ship date of 3 February. I did not order the bedliner or the headliner.

Regards,
Steve

Johnp

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge green Willys
Occupation
US Gov
I ordered my SG Overland on the same date. As of last week, I have an expected ship date of 3 February. I did not order the bedliner or the headliner.

Regards,
Steve
That might be my delay, I ordered the Bedliner and headliner along with safety groups.

sdk131

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow - Sarge Green
Ordered my SG Sport S Max Tow, both safety packages, and aux switch group on 12/23....but as far as I know mine is still just "in scheduling" trying no tto nag my dealer too much but plan to ask for an update in a few days ...but I am hoping to have a build and ship date by now.

Sponsored

Moss831

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Chevy 1500, 2021 Willy's JT (ordered 12/15)
Occupation
Agriculture
I ordered the exact same thing as you on 12/15. I received an email from U.S. Customer Care a week ago, to expect delivery the week of 2/26.

Johnp

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge green Willys
Occupation
US Gov
I ordered the exact same thing as you on 12/15. I received an email from U.S. Customer Care a week ago, to expect delivery the week of 2/26.
Does U.S. Customer care automatically generate an email or do you have to contact them?

Moss831

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Agriculture
Does U.S. Customer care automatically generate an email or do you have to contact them?
I sent them an email inquiring about my expected delivery date. they responded a day or so later. haven't heard anything since.

ttn333

First Name
Tuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
I sent them an email inquiring about my expected delivery date. they responded a day or so later. haven't heard anything since.
Can you post their email?
Ordered JTR sarge green 12/17. Just chatted with Jeep chat and was told that all parts are in and should start build process soon. Dealer said build date is 2/15 and that is the ship date as well. I thought that was odd.

Moss831

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Agriculture
Can you post their email?
Ordered JTR sarge green 12/17. Just chatted with Jeep chat and was told that all parts are in and should start build process soon. Dealer said build date is 2/15 and that is the ship date as well. I thought that was odd.
Try this,
[email protected]

Sponsored

Chocolyle

First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTR Sarge Green MT
Occupation
Technical Sales / Security
Mine was ordered 2-3 weeks ago, I was told it’s in line to be built. I wonder if they are doing a batch of them? Might be early for mine..... Haven’t found any anywhere in person or online in Sarge.

Hoping for the red dash they show in the JL Sarge Rubicon

JTR

sdk131

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow - Sarge Green
Just heard from my dealership today Figured I would share here for context if it helps anyone. Sarge sport s max tow, pop equipment package, aux switches, both safety groups. Ordered on 12/23, Build date now showing 2/4, dealer (Criswell in MD) estimates it will arrive within 10 days of that.

Last edited:

msrebel

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 CJ5; 2021 Sarge Green JT Rubicon Diesel
I'm still waiting to hear on mine. I ordered a Rubicon Diesel with saddle brown leather interior on 1/12 from Gupton. No updates yet beyond VIN. Daniel said it would likely be 8-10 weeks. I'm ordering my matching ARE CX Classic topper this week... I can't wait to see some start hitting the streets!

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler/Gladiator coming soon
BREAKING: YOU CAN NOW BUILD A SARGE GLADIATOR!
Sponsored