SARGE GREEN Gladiator club

Impish123

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Patriot Blue LJ, 21 Sarge Green JTR EcoDiesel
Just put my deposit down on my 2021 Sarge Green Eco Diesel Gladiator Rubicon from Dave Dennis in Beavercreek Ohio this evening!

3.0L V6 Turbo Diesel with 8 Speed Automatic Transmission 8HP75
Customer Preferred Package 26W
Trailer Tow Package
Remote Proximity Keyless Entry
3–Piece Hard Top
Exterior: Sarge

Already have a Premium soft top, a 5th Rubicon wheel, and the premium rock rails in the garage attic!

Been driving my 05 LJ since February 09 so figured I was due for something nice!
Sponsored

jurfie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JKR; 2016 Daytona Grey Audi A5 Competition Package
Can’t wait to see some Sarges delivered!

jurfie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JKR; 2016 Daytona Grey Audi A5 Competition Package
I have a silver one but i cant wait to see this new color up in the air with some hardware.
I’d love someone to build a Sargetruck! Wish it was me, but I won’t be buying anytime soon unfortunately, so I’ll continue to live vicariously through y’all and covet your trucks.

Sponsored

Silvertruck

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
I’d love someone to build a Sargetruck! Wish it was me, but I won’t be buying anytime soon unfortunately, so I’ll continue to live vicariously through y’all and covet your trucks.
this made my day man. Super cool. Keep truckin’

Ohio JKU

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
Occupation
PM Construction
Just got a firecracker red willys... will be watching the sarge thread, i think these will be awesome too

Johnp

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge green Willys
Occupation
US Gov
Ok, who is the lucky one with the earliest delivery date of a Sarge Green, I ordered mine on the 16th and found out today that I have a build date of Feb 5.

AustinL911

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR 6MT
Occupation
Nurse

Sponsored

Johnp

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge green Willys
Occupation
US Gov
Hmmmm. I'm not in love with that. Maybe I need to see it in person first.

God, why did they have to get rid of Gator...
I agree, I wanted to order a 2021 Willys in Gator, Ended up ordering the Willys in Sarge Green.

sdk131

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow - Sarge Green
Hmmmm. I'm not in love with that. Maybe I need to see it in person first.

God, why did they have to get rid of Gator...

Definitely see it in person. Those photos seem off from what I saw in person on a sarge green wrangler in person, in natural sunlight on the local lot. Even my wife (who could care less about cars and colors) commented how it looked amazing and very classy. Here is a youtube video of a wrangler in sunlight:

Here is another wrangler in dealer photo booth:

MonkeySkunks

First Name
Nik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2016 Odyssey
Definitely see it in person. Those photos seem off from what I saw in person on a sarge green wrangler in person, in natural sunlight on the local lot. Even my wife (who could care less about cars and colors) commented how it looked amazing and very classy.
I'm almost turned off by how much the color changes at this point. In full sunlight it's a really good looking green. In the shade it's hard to tell it's not black. Hell, depending on what side of it you are looking at (shadows on one side, sun on the other) it looks like two different vehicles. I'm not even sure how it's possible for the paint color to rely on the lighting so much.

If it was always the sunlight green I would have already placed my order. I don't want a black jeep though so I don't know if I should fork over the cash for a truck that is sort of black 50%+/- of the time.

Looking forward to seeing some pics once someone finally gets their hands on one.

sdk131

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow - Sarge Green
I'm almost turned off by how much the color changes at this point. In full sunlight it's a really good looking green. In the shade it's hard to tell it's not black. Hell, depending on what side of it you are looking at (shadows on one side, sun on the other) it looks like two different vehicles. I'm not even sure how it's possible for the paint color to rely on the lighting so much.

If it was always the sunlight green I would have already placed my order. I don't want a black jeep though so I don't know if I should fork over the cash for a truck that is sort of black 50%+/- of the time.

Looking forward to seeing some pics once someone finally gets their hands on one.
Right! It does seem to change quite a bit in different settings similar to how the gator did. I think seeing it in person is likely the only sure bet. Depending on cameras and lighting colors can also look very different in pictures. Fortunately, I got to drive by a sarge wrangler on display right out front of my local dealer several times per week so I saw it under varied lighting and weather conditions.

MonkeySkunks

First Name
Nik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2016 Odyssey
Right! It does seem to change quite a bit in different settings similar to how the gator did. I think seeing it in person is likely the only sure bet. Depending on cameras and lighting colors can also look very different in pictures. Fortunately, I got to drive by a sarge wrangler on display right out front of my local dealer several times per week so I saw it under varied lighting and weather conditions.
I usually see at least a couple wranglers a week in Sarge around here, they may all be the same Jeep for all I know. I swear there are different batches of Sarge paint that are completely different colors. That's how much the lighting affects the color.
Sponsored