First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT
Occupation
Federal Government
I just got word my JTFE is has all parts received and is scheduled to be built next week.

I just noticed that when I typed JTFE it kinda looks like jefe (pronounced heh • fei for those that don’t know). Being part Spaniard, maybe I should just call my JT El Jefe, hahahaha.
Sponsored

ttn333

First Name
Tuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
You guys are getting yours at record time. Congrats!
Meanwhile JC just told me I'm in D1, sequenced for production. Ordered 12/17. My hope for a Feb del is shrinking everyday.

Johnp

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge green Willys
Occupation
US Gov
You guys are getting yours at record time. Congrats!
Meanwhile JC just told me I'm in D1, sequenced for production. Ordered 12/17. My hope for a Feb del is shrinking everyday.
Same here, ordered Dec 16th and still D1 status, Sarge Green Willys

Mr.Turtle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 gladiator
Ordered on 12/8 was supposed to build this week but it was pushed back to next week. I'm guessing it's because of the cluch recall so who knows when it will actually build. As of right now expecting delivery mid March. Not a happy jeeper

Sponsored

sdtkeld

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave Sarge Green
Occupation
Grocery bagger
I ordered a Sarge green Mojave on 1/26/2021 and my dealer said it’s scheduled to be built 3/2, which he thought was a fast turnaround. We shall see.

Ohio JKU

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
Occupation
PM Construction
I got my Red gladiator in December, considered waiting for sarge (I think it was just opened...). Really like mine, I’m still excited to see one in sarge I think it will be a great jeep/gladiator color. Would really love to see it on a willys, I think the black / green combo will be instant classic like it just rolled out of the army motor pool!!!!

(I think my firecracker red in that combo is looks like a retro 1930s to me)

Burton79

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT
Occupation
Federal Government
Super excited today. I just got a call from my sales guy at Crown CDJR. I have an estimated Shipping Date of 03/03/2021. As it’s in coming from Toledo he said count on the 5th the latest if it holds true. Soon I’ll get to wheeling and can’t wait.

12/26/2020 - Ordered
12/28/2020 - VIN received.
02/05/2021 - All Parts Received
02/25/2021 - Expected Build Date.
03/03/2021 - Expected Shipping Date.

Umassjeepster

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
51 M38, 51 Jeepster, 13 WK2 Trailhawk, 21 JTRD
Hey guys, Got this from my dealer today. It looks like my JTRD has an estimated ship date of the 10th, but is still in D1. Lets hope for the best.
Jeep Gladiator SARGE GREEN Gladiator club 1612818899466

ttn333

First Name
Tuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Hey guys, Got this from my dealer today. It looks like my JTRD has an estimated ship date of the 10th, but is still in D1. Lets hope for the best.
Jeep Gladiator SARGE GREEN Gladiator club 1612818899466
My order date is 3 days after you with a ship date 5 days behind you. Checked with JC yesterday and it's in framing. So you might want to check with JC. I'm curious to see how yours progress and hopefully track mine through yours. Maybe yours is already in paint or even trim!

Sponsored

Umassjeepster

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
51 M38, 51 Jeepster, 13 WK2 Trailhawk, 21 JTRD
My order date is 3 days after you with a ship date 5 days behind you. Checked with JC yesterday and it's in framing. So you might want to check with JC. I'm curious to see how yours progress and hopefully track mine through yours. Maybe yours is already in paint or even trim!
TTN333, I just reached out to JC and they said that it's in framing . I'll be checking this everyday now and can give you an update if you want. My guess is your Jeep is probably in front of mine on the line.

ttn333

First Name
Tuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
TTN333, I just reached out to JC and they said that it's in framing . I'll be checking this everyday now and can give you an update if you want. My guess is your Jeep is probably in front of mine on the line.
Looks like it's a race between a diesel vs a gasser. Might be interesting to see if engine type makes a difference on build time, even if it's just anecdotal.

OP
OP
TheSolarWizard

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure
Looks like it's a race between a diesel vs a gasser. Might be interesting to see if engine type makes a difference on build time, even if it's just anecdotal.

There’s definitely less diesels available than there are 3.6s so that’s more dependent on overall volume and product mix. I don’t think mine will arrive till April

sdk131

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow - Sarge Green
Just checked with JC and mine is in trim.
I think mine is in transit from Toledo to my dealership in Gaithersburg, MD......expecting an update from my dealer today or tomorrow. It's a race for the first one of us to post real world pics of a sarger JT lol.
Sponsored