First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubicon Eco
Occupation
Military
Good thing I have a JK i still love, even after 13 years. Makes the wait a little more bearable.
Sponsored

GreenZJ

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR....Jeep #10
Dealerships know absolutely nothing. They didn’t let anything slip. They’re speculating just like we do

jurfie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JKR; 2016 Daytona Grey Audi A5 Competition Package
Dealerships know absolutely nothing. They didn’t let anything slip. They’re speculating just like we do
And they will NEVER encourage you to wait. "Why buy later when you can buy now?"

OP
OP
Burton79

Burton79

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT
Occupation
Federal Government
I didn’t think they let out a secret, I meant that’s what they said when the let slip. I know dealers are trying to push what’s on the lots and on the trucks enroute to them first and foremost. I just thought it odd that a dealer didn’t even try to get me to buy a truck they had on the lot but just told “if” it comes out at all it will be next summer.

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
And they will NEVER encourage you to wait. "Why buy later when you can buy now?"
They want you to make a rash decision in hopes that you are not fully happy and make another bad decision 2 years later!

Sponsored

TexasTJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ
My truck was totaled 5 months ago. Literally the only thing keeping me from ordering is waiting on Sarge. I'm having an internal debate on how long to wait for Sarge, vs just getting Hydro.

I got tired of waiting for Sarge. Went ahead and picked up a Gobi on the lot. Gobi was the first color I tried to order, so it worked out in the end. Cant wait to see some Sarges on the road eventually.

20201117_145614.jpg

Sponsored

kbros

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kwbcancerblog.blogspot.com
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Willys diesel; 05 HD Fatboy
Occupation
ski bum
Just ordered a Sarge Diesel Willys. Woo hoo!

CMac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT, Toyota Highlander, HD FLHRC and FLSTSCI
Occupation
Professional Aviator
I got tired of waiting for Sarge. Went ahead and picked up a Gobi on the lot. Gobi was the first color I tried to order, so it worked out in the end. Cant wait to see some Sarges on the road eventually.

Jeep Gladiator Sarge Green Release Date? 20201117_145614
The better choice, I think. Congratulations to you.

Imagine the pin striping on Sarge or the darker colors: readily apparent. On Gobi? Not as bad, I dont think.

While Sarge is better than all the other blues/blacks/greys out there....it'll never be as provocative--or as "JEEP THING"--as Gobi or Gator.

I think FCA really deep throated somethin' when they put up the Gobi and Gator.

OP
OP
Burton79

Burton79

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT
Occupation
Federal Government
Working with Daniel to get a Sarge Green Diesel Rubi! Christmas came a few days early.
I just updated my build to to include the Freedom Edition package on it.
Sponsored