Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JTR, '15 Range Rover
Occupation
Civil Eng
Got the answer!
Use Uconnect > Location > type in address > when it comes up > tap pushpin > select send to vehicle > done.
But damn inconvenient
I believe that is Send & Go. I can do that from the phone.
I'm wanting to know about Search & Go. See the video above?
Sponsored

OP
OP
stingrey

stingrey

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Civil Eng
I have search and go. Havenā€™t used it yet.
If you ever decide to use it, and it works, please let me know. And please let me know how you went about subscribing to Search & Go. I can't find it and neither can the dealership or Jeep Cares. Cheers.

CerOf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜21 JTRD
only thing Iā€™ve done is register for u-connect free trial and download the app.
Ive got COVID but next time Iā€™m in the Jeep Iā€™ll play arkh d with it

Sponsored

CerOf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜21 JTRD
Okay, I was wrong. I have send and go.

I was able to repeat what you did to see the search and go. The voice tells you that you are not subscribed and to subscribe go to the Uconnect store.

I went to my Uconnect app and went to the marketplace. You sign in and have to give a credit card, which I didnā€™t do.

I have a feeling, if you go all the way and enter a card, then this could activate the search and go.

My best guess is you can search for an item, go, and then purchase it.

CerOf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜21 JTRD
Hereā€™s a screen grab:

Jeep Gladiator Search & Go - Do I have a Unicorn? C7ED5E1D-4C57-47AC-8189-0589FAFC9038

maybe? Any of you try this?

Xzibbit

First Name
Louis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
IT
***BUMP***

Any more info on the "Search & Go" from the Nav App?

OP
OP
stingrey

stingrey

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Civil Eng
***BUMP***

Any more info on the "Search & Go" from the Nav App?
No.
I still have it on the screen and it still doesn't work, as shown in my video posted. (without a subscription)
Can't subscribe to 'Search & Go' anywhere online. ( I am subsribed to SiriusXM Guardian and Uconnect )
Dealer here hasn't seen it. It's not on any of the Jeeps they have on the lot.

I have asked but perhaps I forgot to inquire with @JeepCares

Edit - I asked Jeepcares in the 1st post of this thread.

OregonTrail

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Communications Tech
I just went through this as well. I ended up clicking on the "Assistance" hotline, which called Guardian from the Jeep. According to the person I spoke to, they are unable to offer the service. I find this absolutely unacceptable. Why would my Uconnect have the Search and Go link, tell me I'm unsubscribed, and provide instructions on subscribing if in fact I cannot subscribe?? This doesn't even make sense. Voice command is exactly why I wanted the upgraded Uconnect - so I can speak an address or business name instead of typing into a touch keypad. @JeepCares ...I feel cheated.

Sponsored

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
I just went through this as well. I ended up clicking on the "Assistance" hotline, which called Guardian from the Jeep. According to the person I spoke to, they are unable to offer the service. I find this absolutely unacceptable. Why would my Uconnect have the Search and Go link, tell me I'm unsubscribed, and provide instructions on subscribing if in fact I cannot subscribe?? This doesn't even make sense. Voice command is exactly why I wanted the upgraded Uconnect - so I can speak an address or business name instead of typing into a touch keypad. @JeepCares ...I feel cheated.
You have voice recognition with the 8.4 Uconnect, just not the 'Search and Go' feature. I have used voice commands with the NAV system, but eventually switched to Google Maps and Android Auto.

4Dirt

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Business Owner
I confirmed after many lengthy calls with Sirius Guardian this Search and Go is not available in the Jeep. It does not matter which model, the Gladiator does not support this function. You can see the attached message I was sent directly from Jeep customer service. Sirius Guardian has also confirmed this is the case. The email is from a few weeks ago but my call with Sirius Guardian was on 10-14-21 confirming what Jeep had already told me. I was initially told in May of 2021 this was a known bug in the Nav software and was being corrected but have now since confirmed it does not work in the Gladiator. They thought my VIN was a Ram and that is why I was told it was a bug as apparently Ram did have a bug with this particular feature but has since been fixed. They were unable to tell me if it will ever become active and usable in the Jeep. it has nothing to do with any subscription you had or have, the feature does not work in the Gladiator even though the icon is on the screen.

IMG_1512.PNG

OP
OP
stingrey

stingrey

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Civil Eng
I confirmed after many lengthy calls with Sirius Guardian this Search and Go is not available in the Jeep. It does not matter which model, the Gladiator does not support this function. You can see the attached message I was sent directly from Jeep customer service. Sirius Guardian has also confirmed this is the case. The email is from a few weeks ago but my call with Sirius Guardian was on 10-14-21 confirming what Jeep had already told me. I was initially told in May of 2021 this was a known bug in the Nav software and was being corrected but have now since confirmed it does not work in the Gladiator. They thought my VIN was a Ram and that is why I was told it was a bug as apparently Ram did have a bug with this particular feature but has since been fixed. They were unable to tell me if it will ever become active and usable in the Jeep. it has nothing to do with any subscription you had or have, the feature does not work in the Gladiator even though the icon is on the screen.

Jeep Gladiator Search & Go - Do I have a Unicorn? IMG_1512.PNG
Thanks for getting to the bottom of this. Cheers!
Sponsored