Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90XJ, 91XJ, 91MJ, 05 LJ, 20 JT
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Lack of lumbar support? Is that not adjustable on the base model seats?

how does reclining the seat make your chin in your chest?

FTR, mine are also super comfortable. They’re great on long road trips.
The headrest is angled down from the top kinda forcing some of us "taller" people to bend neck forward when seated. It could be that my shoulders are almost at top of the seat on Sport S. The top of my head is about 1-1 1/2 inch from the roll bar when I get in. ;) Interesting enough is that Jeep designed the Renegade seating to acount for seating a person at least 6'6" comfortably. Likewise the G. C. Wagon probably (I've not read up on or test drove) ShadowsPapa probably has the specs off top of head. :like:
I'll probably try adjusting headrests some more again. 🤔
Sponsored

NC_Overland

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Overland
The headrest is angled down from the top kinda forcing some of us "taller" people to bend neck forward when seated. It could be that my shoulders are almost at top of the seat on Sport S. The top of my head is about 1-1 1/2 inch from the roll bar when I get in. ;) Interesting enough is that Jeep designed the Renegade seating to acount for seating a person at least 6'6" comfortably. Likewise the G. C. Wagon probably (I've not read up on or test drove) ShadowsPapa probably has the specs off top of head. :like:
I'll probably try adjusting headrests some more again. 🤔
I’m 6’2” and torso tall. It’s not an issue for me.

aceisback

Banned
Banned
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
DoD (forced to resign courtesy of FJB), Retired Marine
Look nice. Link for these? I don't find them in MoPar...
So if no one has a link for these what the hell are they even called? I can do a little bit of research if I kinda know what I’m researching.😂
Interested because after being paralyzed and having an emergency Laminectomy my head and neck are very particular about being pushed forward. This seems like it would provide even pressure from the shoulders up to the base of my skull. I’d try them if I could find them.

Dennis K

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Website
fineartamerica.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator, Gecko Sport S with Mack's Toe
Occupation
Ret
So if no one has a link for these what the hell are they even called? I can do a little bit of research if I kinda know what I’m researching.😂
Interested because after being paralyzed and having an emergency Laminectomy my head and neck are very particular about being pushed forward. This seems like it would provide even pressure from the shoulders up to the base of my skull. I’d try them if I could find them.
Sorry to hear about your problem Victor.
I wear a wide brimmed hat on occasion and have turned the driver head rest around. Pulled it out, turned 180 and sunk it back in. Works great and it might help you...

Rusty PW

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTRD, '11 370Z Nismo, '07 Honda VFR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Muff Diver
I'm 6'2". Down to 200 lbs from 225 months ago. I find the seat bottom ok for about 1.5 hrs. After that, they are uncomfortable. The headrest angle plain sucks donkey balls. My 5'4" wifey even says so. She is using a foam cushion to sit on. We been looking at other seats. In the past month. We have put 5,000+ miles on the JTRD and another 1,000 miles on the Nismo.

Sponsored

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
Pretty easy to find searching "neck rest" .
https://natalexauto.com/products/2pcs-jeep-car-pillow-neck-rest-headrest

aceisback

Banned
Banned
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
DoD (forced to resign courtesy of FJB), Retired Marine