Secure Storage inside your JT?

DaveL

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
How do you secure stuff out of sight and safe in your JT? Locked.

DaveL
Toronto
Sponsored

Beemer533

First Name
Zion
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Mojave
Occupation
Field Engineer
Depends on what you are trying to secure I guess. If it fits smaller stuff goes in the center console or glove box.

Larger stuff goes under the rear seat, although that's just out of sight, not locked.

The only other place is behind the rear seats. Before I removed my rear seats I'd lock stuff up there. Now that I have the hard top on I don't really worry about it anymore.

I suppose it also depends on where you live. Even with my soft top I didn't really think about it. But Jeep or not, I try not to leave anything that might be tempting in any vehicle.

JarHeadLV

Banned
Banned
First Name
Gerard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator Mohave, 2020 Porsche 911 Turbo
Occupation
Financial Retirement Planner
Vehicle Showcase
I put a Tuffy storage lock box in my center console. They also make a lock box that fits inside the large plastic storage box under the rear seat. The ccol thing is Tuffy will make the locks work with the same key. I keep my wheel locks, 9mm pistol, hood lock key, key for D rings (yes, they have a lock!) and other stuff locked in these boxes. I never, ever leave my truck anywhere that's shady.....haha, we'll bring the wife's car if we go somewhere I feel is suspect.

Jeep Wrangler JL Center Console Security Safe (tuffyproducts.com)

Jeep Gladiator Compact Underseat Lockbox (tuffyproducts.com)

unsocbl

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Willys Eco-diesel

redfish

First Name
Scot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL, JT
Occupation
Strategic Account Executive
Thoughts on it? Looking at this option also for a bit of secured storage. I'd like a place to lock up some camera equipment/spare mags/etc....
Works great, no complaints, line it with a towel or like to keep items from rattling
Sponsored