Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
Jeep Gladiator See the stars...with your hardtop on! | ORACLE Lighting StarLINER Panels starliner

See the stars...even with your hardtop on!

ORACLE StarLINER panels are self-contained acoustic panels with integrated Fiber-Optics which create a "Starlight" effect on the ceiling of your hardtop. These acoustic panels are 2” thick dense foam which provides sound buffering.

Jeep Gladiator See the stars...with your hardtop on! | ORACLE Lighting StarLINER Panels starrynightscopyaqua_1024x1024

These eye-catching panels easily mount to the hardtop ceiling with the included mounting hardware. Wiring simply connects to the nearby courtesy light for power and features quick-connect plugs for easy hardtop removal. Normal installation time is under an hour. The StarLINER package includes a wireless remote which allows the user to select the color, brightness, and patterns, of the Fiber-Optic stars.

Jeep Gladiator See the stars...with your hardtop on! | ORACLE Lighting StarLINER Panels oracle_lighting-5872-333_p-

ORACLE Part# 5872-333

CLICK TO VIEW PRODUCT PAGE

PACKAGE CONTENTS:
• (2) StarLINER Panels
• RGB Remote Control
• Installation Hardware
• Wiring Adapter Cables
• 1 Year Warranty

Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
This looks really neat, but good god man... $500 for some foam with LEDs in it?

I could see myself dropping maybe $80 on this but $500... theres just no way to justify that.
Hi, thanks for your interest! I'm sorry it seems they are out of your price range. These are both functional and stylish, and the factory option alone (without the lights) is over $500.

-Rachel

Jeep Gladiator See the stars...with your hardtop on! | ORACLE Lighting StarLINER Panels Screen Shot 2020-07-09 at 8.25.41 AM

Last edited:

ShastaJT6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willy`s JT
Came back to edit my post, but your team beat me to it with a response. I feel I should have been more respectful with my wording.

That said, its a really cool idea, I really like the idea of using this for times when I am "Cab camping", but yea I think its a bit too pricey for me at this point. Ill keep an eye out for a sale. Thanks for contributing to the forum.

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Came back to edit my post, but your team beat me to it with a response. I feel I should have been more respectful with my wording.

That said, its a really cool idea, I really like the idea of using this for times when I am "Cab camping", but yea I think its a bit too pricey for me at this point. Ill keep an eye out for a sale. Thanks for contributing to the forum.
Thank you for coming back; we appreciate the grace. :) They would be a great addition for that use! You can always use code forum10 for 10% off all orders and forum15 for orders of $1000+. PLus, we offer free USA shipping on orders $100+. Feel free to reach out if you run into any questions, and we will definitely post all of our sales.

-Rachel
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator: