Service Electronic Stability Control Light/Warning

Orange01z28

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S
Has anyone had this come on? I noticed it stayed on after wheeling yesterday. I hit a rock hidden by sand at one point but my wheel is no more crooked than it already was and it didn't even seem like anything violent besides the noise

Does having this also affect ESS? I don't think that's working right now either. Could I have possibly drained that battery with my compressor when I was airing up?

I read on the JL forum that loose fuses could cause this as well?

I'm not too worried about it because the truck is driving fine, just wondering about other experiences

Jeep Gladiator Service Electronic Stability Control Light/Warning IMG_5407.JPG
Sponsored

Great Offender

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S - MT
I see this thread started and ended here. What was the result or has anyone else had this issue? I have just had the identical issue under similar circumstances (light wheeling). It goes away after the vehicle is shut off. At least mine does.

ryanlsmith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
my wheel is no more crooked than it already was
What do you mean "already was"? How crooked is it? I recently adjusted my track bar to correct things after a spring install, but couldn't get around to correcting the drag link for some time. Driving with a wheel that was about 2 degrees off-center resulted in tripping ESC light.
Sponsored