First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Retired Military
So, after my above post, I spent an inordinate amount of time online looking at rubber ducks, pondering the question of which duck best suited my situation. I live in Florida, so beach themed ducks? Tampa has Gasparilla, so pirate ducks? I am an avid Tampa Bay Lightning fan, so hockey ducks?

Finally settled on ducks that resemble strawberries. My house is surrounded by strawberry farms, and Plant City has an annual strawberry festival. So 3 dozen strawberry ducks are heading my way, and I’ll get to ducking as soon as they arrive!
I'll be in Florida soon ! I have family in Cocoa Beach....
Sponsored

OP
OP
SargeDiesel

SargeDiesel

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired Military

Jefe1018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi Ecodiesel
Build Thread
Link
Not necessary "my thing" just thought it was cool and that it was more main stream in the Jeep community.... but it seems maybe thats not the case everywhere. Also, in todays world, its nice to get a compliment and feeling of some comradery instead of the all too common middle finger....
Lol I give one finger salutes to broncos and tacomas all day!

Sponsored

steve68

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator, yes
Occupation
Rocket Builder,
I'll be in Florida soon ! I have family in Cocoa Beach....
I grew up there , moved towards Orlando 20 years ago, dynamics of the town are not the same as it was when we grew up, and most of my friends I grew up with say the same! Still visit friends and family that live there, beach is always the favorite!!

your family long time residents or??, might know them,

steve68

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator, yes
Occupation
Rocket Builder,
I have gotten ducks, I give away ducks,

MR ducks, MR not ducks, MR2

Sponsored

chrismeece74

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S, 2021 Wrangler Freedom Edit
Occupation
Sr Quality Manager
So, after my above post, I spent an inordinate amount of time online looking at rubber ducks, pondering the question of which duck best suited my situation. I live in Florida, so beach themed ducks? Tampa has Gasparilla, so pirate ducks? I am an avid Tampa Bay Lightning fan, so hockey ducks?

Finally settled on ducks that resemble strawberries. My house is surrounded by strawberry farms, and Plant City has an annual strawberry festival. So 3 dozen strawberry ducks are heading my way, and I’ll get to ducking as soon as they arrive!
We live in New Port Richey.....wife and I normally buy the mixed bag of ducks and we try and tailor the duck we give to the jeep. Have found most Jeepers really don't care what kind of duck it is. We have a bag of ducks that say VET we give to those we can identify as veterans though.

OP
OP
SargeDiesel

SargeDiesel

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired Military
I grew up there , moved towards Orlando 20 years ago, dynamics of the town are not the same as it was when we grew up, and most of my friends I grew up with say the same! Still visit friends and family that live there, beach is always the favorite!!

your family long time residents or??, might know them,
Yes, over 30 years... most people know my mother when they see her. I went to Cocoa Beach High , My mother runs child care for Our Saviors Catholic school/church. We lived on 2nd, 3rd and 5th street south always 1 block off the beach and also bounced onto Merritt Island (6th street) into a house at one point..... My mom even had a parrot named Jada that would fly the Island and return home... lol .... It has changed, but still better than a lot of places... but you still have to know how to handle the snowbirds .

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
Actually... I said "show me you're ducks !"... but funny ! Have you been Ducked ?
Lol yeah I have been once. Sorry I’m always a smart ass.
Sponsored