First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
Measured at right about 36” or just under At 36pdi. Pretty disappointed they were off that much But not sure what pressure they claim the diameter at. I may go up.

37 x 12.5 17 Falken AT3W on AEV Borah wheels. Does look good though! Cant wait to get the lift installed.

Jeep Gladiator SHOW ME YOUR WHEELS! C4526624-9A3D-4430-8F82-C9706A1B9718

Last edited:

enrico_pallazzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
81 Scrambler & 21 Mojave
Occupation
Opera singer, occasional umpire
Those look damn good. Do you feel the suspension has much room to compress if you're racing down a rocky trail at 70mph? They almost look bigger than other 37s on the Mojave, even though they measure about 36.

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Those look damn good. Do you feel the suspension has much room to compress if you're racing down a rocky trail at 70mph? They almost look bigger than other 37s on the Mojave, even though they measure about 36.

thanks!

i cant tell if youre joking or not, but i cant imagine ever blasting down a trail at 70. Im not sure there wouldnt be rubbing issues with a sway disconnect and fully stuffed, but every day driving and fire roads etc its fine.

i think once the 2” lift is in the “look” will be perfect and the performance of the factory fox shocks maximized.

Sponsored

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S, 2001 Audi TT Roadster, 1930 Model A Hot Rod, 1973 VW Square Back
Occupation
Education
Scope @FR33DOM He has a 2.5 lift and 37s. It's money. Makes me want 37s.

thanks!

i cant tell if youre joking or not, but i cant imagine ever blasting down a trail at 70. Im not sure there wouldnt be rubbing issues with a sway disconnect and fully stuffed, but every day driving and fire roads etc its fine.

i think once the 2” lift is in the “look” will be perfect and the performance of the factory fox shocks maximized.

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
ive got the FabTech Mojave specific 2” lift coming with complete @Clayton Off Road control arm kit, Fox steering damper, and synergy tie rod and drag link flip. Its gonna be dope.

FR33DOM

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Hyundai Veracruz & 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon LE
Thanks @DocMike ! I do have the Clayton 2.5" and it is exactly right for what I'm looking for in terms of ride height and balance of 37" tires.

Method 701 wheels, 0 offset with 37x12.5x17" Patagonia MTs. Very pleased with the setup. Will see how it trailers next summer in terms of wear but these have been good performers so far.

Jeep Gladiator SHOW ME YOUR WHEELS! IMG_4774.JPG
Jeep Gladiator SHOW ME YOUR WHEELS! IMG_4935
Jeep Gladiator SHOW ME YOUR WHEELS! IMG_4940

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Thanks @DocMike ! I do have the Clayton 2.5" and it is exactly right for what I'm looking for in terms of ride height and balance of 37" tires.

Method 701 wheels, 0 offset with 37x12.5x17" Patagonia MTs. Very pleased with the setup. Will see how it trailers next summer in terms of wear but these have been good performers so far.

Sick rig. Whats the cap?

Sponsored

ssrgeoff

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLURD '21 JTR,

Thats it!! Using your Gladiator as the inspiration to my build. Like everything you've done so far. Would you by chance have any shots down the side that shows how much a "0" offset pokes out?

FR33DOM

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Hyundai Veracruz & 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon LE
Thats it!! Using your Gladiator as the inspiration to my build. Like everything you've done so far. Would you by chance have any shots down the side that shows how much a "0" offset pokes out?
Others may have better shots. This is the best I have in my phone currently:
E4D8DFCF-747E-41B8-AC66-17B7CBD8A507.jpeg

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
didnt ask me i realize, but im guessing by the Q youre on team “no poke”

this Is my 8.5” width wheel on +25 offset. 37“ tire with no rub on stock mojave height. (Road use only so far)

#TeamNoPoke

Jeep Gladiator SHOW ME YOUR WHEELS! D8B339A5-038B-44B6-AE54-B74FEAB7D70B

ssrgeoff

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLURD '21 JTR,
didnt ask me i realize, but im guessing by the Q youre on team “no poke”

this Is my 8.5” width wheel on +25 offset. 37“ tire with no rub on stock mojave height. (Road use only so far)

#TeamNoPoke
haha... you know before I ordered the Gladiator I was set on 9" negative offset but somewhere during the process I decided that I didn't want everything kicked up along the side and decided on a "0" offset. Just had the rims powder coated last week and my tires came in today, just getting an idea on how they would sit.

I do wish I looked a little harder at the AEV Borahs, the more I look at them the more I like. The gray was a good choice with blue.

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
haha... you know before I ordered the Gladiator I was set on 9" negative offset but somewhere during the process I decided that I didn't want look like a gigantic douche bag and decided on a "0" offset. Just had the rims powder coated last week and my tires came in today, just getting an idea on how they would sit.
Fixed that for you. Its cool.

I do wish I looked a little harder at the AEV Borahs, the more I look at them the more I like. The gray was a good choice with blue.
thanks! Im happy with the gun metal on blue as well. almost went savegre in black and glad i chose this route. cant wait for the lift and bumper to arrive. I think your truck turned out great. That0 offset is “aggressive” but still classy. Definitely keeps it from being too much/over the top. Looks good. I stuck with zero poke for a number of reasons, one of which was international legality. I didnt want to get stationed somewhere my jeep would not be able to be registered; or to get hassled by cops here. Just kept it straight and i prefer the look.
Sponsored

Last edited: