First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n JT Rubi, 2018 VW Tiguan SEL
Occupation
Financial Services
So I am thinking about purchasing the N-FAB Nerf Steps | J1980T as they would get used most days. My only concern is the one or two times I would off road and possibly damaging the steps doing so. I was thinking about removing the N-FAB Nerf Steps, and reinstalling the rock rails that come with the Rubicon just for the off road event.

My question is do you think it would be an issue uninstalling, and reinstalling both the N-FAB Nerf Steps, and standard rock rails? Possible wearing out the mount points or something like that?
If I’m not mistaken, N-Fab sells rock rails with easily removable steps. Best of both worlds!!

Edit: here ya go
https://n-fab.com/rkr-step-system/2020/jeep/gladiator
Sponsored

CarolinaGladiator

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 High Velocity JTR
Just a little update on the iArmor steps I used. I beat these things on rocks all weekend and not a single dent. They scraped and scratched but held up very well. The bottom hangs slightly lower than the frame so the only factory parts that lost any paint were the rear LCA brackets and they are built with their own skid plates so no damage.
MVIMG_20190929_142038.jpg

GotGladiator

First Name
Carlo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator MaxTow
Nothing wrong with trying to save money on some items. I got a tonneau cover for a chevy colorado that fits perfect on my gladiator for $150 rather than 500 up for a gladiator specific one
I'd like to save some $$ so that I can have extra to spend on other accessories. What brand of tonneau did you get? Do you have a link? Thnx.
Sponsored