Sponsored

Side steps/rails etc. what are you all runnin ?

RubiNewbCB

Well-Known Member
First Name
Chris
Joined
Jun 1, 2022
Threads
20
Messages
1,124
Reaction score
1,455
Location
757, Coastal VA from the 810 Thumb of the Big Ol'
Vehicle(s)
22 JTRD, 21JGCL, 07 Mustang GT, 05 Chebby Hoe, 90 Fox body stroked and poked393W
Occupation
USN NSW Seabee (1994-2021Ret.) / Current status DoD PMC
How have these held up for you?
Pretty well, they're however starting to show minor rust at the seams and welds underneath. After 4yrs of Virginia winters and Salt/Brine mix for the roadways. I'll probably see about wire wheeling the rust areas and recoating them.
Sponsored

 

Bantam

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2019
Threads
2
Messages
348
Reaction score
718
Location
Pennsylvania
Vehicle(s)
2026 Gladiator Mojave
Pretty well, they're however starting to show minor rust at the seams and welds underneath. After 4yrs of Virginia winters and Salt/Brine mix for the roadways. I'll probably see about wire wheeling the rust areas and recoating them.
That’s not too bad. The last set of NFabs I ran rusted through within a year, maybe 2 tops, in a similar climate. I was hoping to avoid that situation.
 

Toothgnasher

Well-Known Member
First Name
Lance
Joined
Jan 11, 2019
Threads
26
Messages
242
Reaction score
443
Location
Oshawa, On
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon Diesel “Toothgnasher”
Build Thread
Link
Rockslide Engineering Step Sliders

How well do these work as sliders? Like riding across rocks and bouncing off things?

My wife and my partner are both shorter folks, and steps are a must for the build. I keep eyeing power steps, but I also wheel a good deal.
Sponsored

 
 







Top