Snazzberry Gladiator JT club

AMM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR, '19 GSXR750, '05 S2000
Occupation
LEO, Realtor
Really wish I would have looked at this thread more before ordering my truck in black :(

Didn't seem to care for it in the lighting I had seen in person but of course AFTER ordering it clicked with me. Oh well, if they still offer it in '22 and wireless Carplay becomes a thing I may have to make another order.

FATBOYRYDA

First Name
DAN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLADIATOR WILLYS
Occupation
RETIRED
new color in the pipeline. May or may not be kept inside the new high altitude trim (doubt it)

609DEF53-57CD-40EF-AA68-14D790409C6D.jpeg

FB25EFF6-8746-4F6C-B389-91E8152BE50D.jpeg

23777CDD-71E6-427F-B206-335830424B43.jpeg
I love this color!! Looks alot better in person with the sun shining on it. I just ordered my Gladiator Willy's in this color, can't wait to get it!

FATBOYRYDA

First Name
DAN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLADIATOR WILLYS
Occupation
RETIRED
Yum...that with a satin black grill would be money.
Yes, i ordered the Willy's edition in Snazzberry!! The black grill and Black top makes it!!!

Sponsored

FATBOYRYDA

First Name
DAN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLADIATOR WILLYS
Occupation
RETIRED
Snagged a Snazzberry Sport S for my first Jeep purchase. Absolutely no regrets! Got a lot of work to do, but couldn’t be more excited. Always open to suggestions as a greenhorn Jeep owner!

88DBB694-936B-4F64-AFFA-EC36B39E6B42.jpeg

9750A36F-F2A4-4C14-8CEC-32C01F0EE569.jpeg

C69A7487-B0B8-4F1E-BBA7-B8262A864D9C.jpeg
Did your gladiator come with that Gladiator Sticker on the hood, or did you put that on afterwards?

FATBOYRYDA

First Name
DAN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLADIATOR WILLYS
Occupation
RETIRED
Well, "Snazzberryday" finally arrived. Thanks @Snzzbry_Ovrlnd for reminding me on my other post I recently did "Turning a lemon into Snazzberry lemonade" to check in to the Snazzberry page.

While I'm many, many months still in the sour battle with/over FCA to get the paperwork right and set a turn in date for my lemon Ram...the Snazzberry JTM is oh so sweet.

They should just call it, "The color that doesn't photograph or film at its best but is a show stopper in person, especially when the sun hits it." Too long to put on the order form and/or window sticker? lol.

Snazzy B.jpg
Love that color in the sun!! Just ordered my Snazz Gladiator Willys, should receive it sometime in May, CAN'T WAIT!!!

JT4000

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Ecodiesel
Occupation
Retired
Hello guys and gals, my name is Mark and I am brand new to this site. I ordered my Snazzberry JT Rubicon Diesel in December and got it this week. Absolutely amazing vehicle. Just had it rustproofed and its in my driveway dripping away. I am from Nova Scotia Canada.

Jeep Gladiator Snazzberry Gladiator JT club tempImage9HAX6m
Jeep Gladiator Snazzberry Gladiator JT club tempImage2mqrjZ

Jeep Gladiator Snazzberry Gladiator JT club tempImagefKLy4F

Last edited:

JT4000

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Ecodiesel
Occupation
Retired
I ordered this JT with diesel option, M/T tires, max tow, steel bumper, brown seats, floor mats, spray in bed-liner, LED Lighting group, Aux switches, Rubicon pkg.. The diesel pkg. gave me the large brakes, steel steering box from the Mojave, HD everything, different shocks and springs. It is really solid on the road and no wandering at all. I have a Pro-Vent catch can ready to go on along with an oil bypass system from Amzoil. I am a retired diesel heavy equipment mechanic. Spoke to my dealer and almost right away they started talking about warranty issues. I informed them that I was also the Service Manager at Suzuki Canada and ran the Warranty department as well and that I am well versed in the warranty rules in the USA and Canada. They backed off immediately. If you use equipment equal to or better than the OEM, stay on your maintenance schedules and keep records, don't worry about the dealers BS. I told the service manager that we are going to have fun with the Gladiator. I am looking into an alloy oil filter cap and filter options. You all know why,$95 for an oil filter.$55 for a fuel filter.
Pre filter for the fuel system is being explored along with a winch plate and winch.

Last edited:

FATBOYRYDA

First Name
DAN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLADIATOR WILLYS
Occupation
RETIRED
Looks real nice in the direct sun, almost a candy apple red.

Sponsored

Snzzbry_Ovrlnd

First Name
Lin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Army
Vehicle Showcase
Hello guys and gals, my name is Mark and I am brand new to this site. I ordered my Snazzberry JT Rubicon Diesel in December and got it this week. Absolutely amazing vehicle. Just had it rustproofed and its in my driveway dripping away. I am from Nova Scotia Canada.

Welcome, Mark. Nice looking rig.

Lin

FATBOYRYDA

First Name
DAN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLADIATOR WILLYS
Occupation
RETIRED
I honestly can’t decide at this point if I’m excited to get mine or I’m going to regret it. If you’re a bama fan its perfect though ha
Hi Solar Wizard, I just joined this forum. Ordered my Glaidator Willy's in Snazzleberry. I'm in the same predicament as you. I love the color in person, but wondering if i would get tired of it? LOL. Decisions , Decisions. BTW, i'm a Gator Fan...Wish they still offered the Gator Green, i love that color!!

Ogre_FL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wranger JL 2 Door, Gladiator 80th
Hi Solar Wizard, I just joined this forum. Ordered my Glaidator Willy's in Snazzleberry. I'm in the same predicament as you. I love the color in person, but wondering if i would get tired of it? LOL. Decisions , Decisions. BTW, i'm a Gator Fan...Wish they still offered the Gator Green, i love that color!!
This sticker threw me for a second on a Pumpkin JLU.....as its not Gator.

_nc_ohc=kl8hHHQnP3sAX_zhm31&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-2.jpg