Snazzberry Gladiator JT club

SnazzMojave

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler Sport Gecko 2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave Snazzberry
Was just told from the dealer I have Oct 15 ship date!! So hopefully I’ll have mine very soon.
Sponsored

DirkG

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Sport S
looks good, is the painted bumper factory?

My bumperis but variations on every part seems to be the norm :)
It appears you have the High Altitude which as you stated, has the painted bumpers (front and rear). It also has the black 20" wheels, etc. Nice truck.

DirkG

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Sport S
I was at Koons Tysons Jeep today at Vienna, Virginia and they had the Snazzberry on a Wrangler. I really like it and have never before even considered a red vehicle. I actually drove out there to look at Sarge Green on a Wrangler and that is my leading contender at this time. Also considering Sting Grey. But there's so much grey-silver on the roads so I'm loathe to contribute to the monochromatic landscape of America's traffic these days.

IMG_2894.jpg

IMG_2892.JPG
Stay the course! Snazz or Sarge all day long. We need some color on our roads...ha.

Sponsored

OP
OP
TheSolarWizard

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure
I honestly can’t decide at this point if I’m excited to get mine or I’m going to regret it. If you’re a bama fan its perfect though ha

Fawkes

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Building engineer
you know im sure it looks amazing in real life but im not sold based on the pics.

Sponsored

flipflopfarmer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
you know im sure it looks amazing in real life but im not sold based on the pics.
If you aren't a fan of burgundy/crimson then you might not like it. The one we saw wasnt pretty dusty. The dealer had not detailed it. Whats really cool is how the color changes with the light. I love it but then again we are bama fans and its our color. We have wanted a vehicle that color for a long time. We almost got a Honda CRV that color in 2008 but it didnt have an interior we liked and we regretted that decision ever since. So this is awesome for us.

PastV1

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave Hydro Blue soon, 2014 Highlander
If you aren't a fan of burgundy/crimson then you might not like it. The one we saw wasnt pretty dusty. The dealer had not detailed it. Whats really cool is how the color changes with the light. I love it but then again we are bama fans and its our color. We have wanted a vehicle that color for a long time. We almost got a Honda CRV that color in 2008 but it didnt have an interior we liked and we regretted that decision ever since. So this is awesome for us.

My wife didn't want it because it was MS State colors..... :)

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Saw one of these in person at a dealership on Saturday. All I can say is wow was I wrong. I initially thought I’d hate the color in person but I left the lot wanting to trade in my Bright White gladiator right then and there. Pics are so deceiving, the color looks twice as good in person and changes in different lighting.
Sponsored