Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV

Ryan...

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Willys
Test drove a Rubicon in this color yesterday, looks really good in the changing light! From some angles it almost looked black, then explodes in color when the light hit it.

Sponsored

DirkG

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Sport S
Not feeling this one; maybe it's the horrid wheels and front bumper / fender piece. Looks like those are aftermarket wheels, I checked jeep.com to make sure Jeep did not add those to the JT arsenal (unless they're dealer options). Ugh.

This one looks awesome...makes me feel better...ha
My guess is that this color doesn't translate as well in pictures; it seems like it would pop in person.

NEWBWHEELER

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Explorer ST, 2020 Hydro blue Gladiator
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Free loader
Well I’m just gonna have to reserve judgment on this colour until I see it in person...

Nebulocity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Mojave - Sting Gray
Here is a Mojave.
Jeep Gladiator Snazzberry Gladiator JT club 2E69B781-6A33-41CF-B62F-95E5B2E58B3B

more pics here.https://www.louisvillechryslerdodgejeepram.net/new-Louisville-2021-Jeep-Gladiator-Mojave-1C6JJTEG4ML520156
Pretty snazzy. I like the orange contrast detail from the Mojave trim. Not sure how the Rubicon Red will match up though.

ThatStinging_Jeep

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon In Sting Gray
Vehicle Showcase
Man this new color just looks amazing,i could alrrady see someone putting some american force wheels and making the jeep look freaking awesome cause of the color

Sponsored

Mac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Hydro Blue Max Tow
Looks great, really like it with black fenders and hard top

Dagny

First Name
Dagny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element, Honda Monkey, Kawasaki Vulcan S
I was at Koons Tysons Jeep today at Vienna, Virginia and they had the Snazzberry on a Wrangler. I really like it and have never before even considered a red vehicle. It is a classy red. I'm going to be taking another long look at it before I decide on color. I actually drove out there to look at Sarge Green on a Wrangler and that is my leading contender at this time. Also considering Sting Grey. But there's so much grey-silver on the roads so I'm loathe to contribute to the monochromatic landscape of America's traffic these days. I did the same corner closeup of the Sarge Green and find that it and the Snazzberry are similar intensity. I like both very much.

Jeep Gladiator Snazzberry Gladiator JT club IMG_2897.JPG

Jeep Gladiator Snazzberry Gladiator JT club IMG_2894

IMG_2892.JPG
Sponsored