Snazzberry Gladiator JT club

SnazzGlad

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Was at a Jeep event this weekend and this guys little girl said the color looks like barbecue sauce. I can see it lol. Here’s my KC Masterpiece edition.
Jeep Gladiator Snazzberry Gladiator JT club 8847A0E7-E905-436B-9601-F74A12FDC574

mr. cob

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Website
mr-cob.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2021, Gladiator, Rubicon, Snazzberry, MANY others
Occupation
retired
Howdy All,

Just now found this sub forum, I picked up my new 2021 SnazzRubi, a couple of weeks ago. Living in the Great Nor-Wet, I am hoping for a sunny day sometime in the future so I can see what the color really looks like.

i-QkmhD7g-XL.jpg

i-8rfxxrN-XL.jpg

i-vVVgLpR-XL.jpg

Dave

Sponsored

Bobbyfanman17

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jeep Gladiator
Finally saw snazzberry in person on Saturday when I picked up my white Mojave. I can say that pictures don’t do the color justice. An absolutely beautiful color in person.
I know I'm responding to an old thread but I had to agree with you on the snazzberry pearl and how bad it looks in pictures compared to in person. It's beautiful in person but doesn't photograph very well at all. It often looks too purple. Probably why there aren't as many on the road as buyers probably eliminate that color when searching Autotrader or the dealer websites for Gladiators.

CWB

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FLHR, Dodge Challenger, high altitude gladiator.
Occupation
Lithography.
I know I'm responding to an old thread but I had to agree with you on the snazzberry pearl and how bad it looks in pictures compared to in person. It's beautiful in person but doesn't photograph very well at all. It often looks too purple. Probably why there aren't as many on the road as buyers probably eliminate that color when searching Autotrader or the dealer websites for Gladiators.
In person I always receive compliments on how great the color looks.

vegajf

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Water Treatmetn Op.
I am one of those people, it looked rather Maroon in pictures and didn't want that. I actually ended up going with black as everything goes with it and nothing looks better to me "when clean" than black(problem is keeping clean). That being said when I did see a snazzberry in person I was surprised how much I liked it.

Bobbyfanman17

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jeep Gladiator
I am one of those people, it looked rather Maroon in pictures and didn't want that. I actually ended up going with black as everything goes with it and nothing looks better to me "when clean" than black(problem is keeping clean). That being said when I did see a snazzberry in person I was surprised how much I liked it.
My last four trucks/jeeps have been black and I love them when they are clean but they wear me out trying to keep them that way, lol.

Sponsored

Bobbyfanman17

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jeep Gladiator
My 2021 Sport S that I've only had a couple of weeks. Been busy adding mods. I, too, wasn't crazy about the color until I saw it in person. I've gotten several compliments on the color.
Jeep Gladiator Snazzberry Gladiator JT club IMG_2193
I painted those silver fog light trim pieces on the front bumper
Jeep Gladiator Snazzberry Gladiator JT club PXL_20220704_161247801 (1)
black and then painted the tow hooks to match the body color.

Dawgfan89

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Sport S, 2013 Chevrolet Camaro
Occupation
Web Developer
I painted those silver fog light trim pieces on the front bumper
PXL_20220704_161247801 (1).jpg
black and then painted the tow hooks to match the body color.
Looks good! I did the same thing to mine except I replaced the silver trim pieces with black ones instead of painting them. I did paint the tow hooks.

Jeep Gladiator Snazzberry Gladiator JT club A4AF7A32-5A61-452F-80BC-0BDF3908AD49
Sponsored