First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Hydro-Blue Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Jedi
You have an LE right? So, it should come with the soft top like @ralphjjr just said... Oh maybe I am wrong about the soft top and just the bag?
No soft top on LE. Color matched Freedom top only. There is a bag for the two front pieces of the Freedom top.
Sponsored

Tortooga Custom Works

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladator Launch Edition | 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
@SleepyJeep

:facepalm::headbang: sorry. sorry. I'm spreading lies. It did NOT come with a soft top window storage bag. It did come with a soft carrying bag for the hard freedom tops :angel:

I need to read questions the whole way through.

JTguy2020

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Website
raptoreventsflorida.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Realistic Dinosaur Entertainment | Marketing | Jeeper
Vehicle Showcase
I suppose I can use the freedom panels storage bag that came with my JL that I sold / looks big enough.

However does anyone truly know the Part Number for the JT soft too storage bag?

ScottV

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
I suppose I can use the freedom panels storage bag that came with my JL that I sold / looks big enough.

However does anyone truly know the Part Number for the JT soft too storage bag?
I don't know the part number, sorry.

So, it still seems nobody has seen the elusive "soft top window storage bag" for the Gladiator. Does anyone have evidence that such a thing exists? The ones reported on this thread end up being for some other purpose, and we've had one report they're on backorder. Note that drawings of this bag appear on pages 117-119 of the latest edition of the owners manual. So, I'll repeat my request for photo evidence! Has anyone seen one??

For your amusement: my Gladiator was supposed to come with one (ordered that way from factory, listed on window sticker, paid for), but did not. Dealer told me they'd call when they got one. A month later, they called, and gave me bag clearly shaped like a door (not even rectangular, and too small for the window, which doesn't seem to roll or fold). I gave that back to them and asked them to keep trying. They did. Their next attempt was much closer, but it's clearly designed for a Wrangler (has drawings of a Wrangler on the bag), lacks the velcro straps for the quarter panels described in the manual, and it seems a bit too small (though I can make everything fit in there if I have to). I'll be visiting the dealer again this week to give them back this one. I'll show them the drawings in the owners manual, but a photo or, better yet, a part number like JTGuy2020 is looking for, would be appreciated.

If I ever get one or see one, I'll share a pic and part number, if I can find one.

JTguy2020

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Website
raptoreventsflorida.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Realistic Dinosaur Entertainment | Marketing | Jeeper
Vehicle Showcase

So, it still seems nobody has seen the elusive "soft top window storage bag" for the Gladiator. Does anyone have evidence that such a thing exists? The ones reported on this thread end up being for some other purpose, and we've had one report they're on backorder. Note that drawings of this bag appear on pages 117-119 of the latest edition of the owners manual. So, I'll repeat my request for photo evidence! Has anyone seen one??

For your amusement: my Gladiator was supposed to come with one (ordered that way from factory, listed on window sticker, paid for), but did not. Dealer told me they'd call when they got one. A month later, they called, and gave me bag clearly shaped like a door (not even rectangular, and too small for the window, which doesn't seem to roll or fold). I gave that back to them and asked them to keep trying. They did. Their next attempt was much closer, but it's clearly designed for a Wrangler (has drawings of a Wrangler on the bag), lacks the velcro straps for the quarter panels described in the manual, and it seems a bit too small (though I can make everything fit in there if I have to). I'll be visiting the dealer again this week to give them back this one. I'll show them the drawings in the owners manual, but a photo or, better yet, a part number like JTGuy2020 is looking for, would be appreciated.

If I ever get one or see one, I'll share a pic and part number, if I can find one.
well i give you KUDOS for doing all you can SCOTTV! the freedom panel storage bag i have is huge. it could very well fit everything but can you post a pic of your WINDOW STICKER to show us where its located on their. that would be great! also post pics of your jeep! did you do any upgrades?

Sponsored

Kjm18

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray JT Rubicon - Delivered 7/23
Occupation
Attorney

I just got mine yesterday. It does exist.

1STJ100

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
TV Director
My dealer handed me the bag as I was driving off the lot. Nice piece of gear.

ScottV

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
My dealer handed me the bag as I was driving off the lot. Nice piece of gear.
Thank you Kjm18 and 1STJ100 for the info! With that and a printout of some owner's manual pages I was able to convince my dealer that it's a different part from the Wrangler one (which I gave them back today -- to their credit, they're trying!). They are trying to track down a part number from Jeep and they hope to hear back in a few days. If I can get a part number from them I'll post it here.

Does the bag itself have a part number on it?

ScottV

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Progress! My dealer managed to track down a part number for the Gladiator soft top rear window storage bag: 68396560AB. You probably won't find this number on any websites yet, it's still too new, but at least your dealer should be able to use it to place an order for you.

That's the good news. The bad news, it's on backorder, they estimate the earliest I'll get it will be August 27. Those of you who managed to get it from the factory (like I was supposed to), consider yourselves lucky! The rest of us will get it eventually.

Happy trails.

Reactions: JS2
OP
OP
JS2

JS2

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S Bright White Soft Top, '15 Honda Odyssey, '97 Wrangler Sport (Retired 2010)
Progress! My dealer managed to track down a part number for the Gladiator soft top rear window storage bag: 68396560AB. You probably won't find this number on any websites yet, it's still too new, but at least your dealer should be able to use it to place an order for you.

That's the good news. The bad news, it's on backorder, they estimate the earliest I'll get it will be August 27. Those of you who managed to get it from the factory (like I was supposed to), consider yourselves lucky! The rest of us will get it eventually.

Happy trails.
Awesome! Thank you! I will see if I can get my dealer to order or get on a backorder list.

Sponsored

SergioGmz

First Name
Sergio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S 2020
Just asked again for the storage bag, still on back order but without a estimated date. Price $180, if you included in the Gladiator purchase the price is $75.

Reactions: JS2
OP
OP
JS2

JS2

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S Bright White Soft Top, '15 Honda Odyssey, '97 Wrangler Sport (Retired 2010)
Just asked again for the storage bag, still on back order but without a estimated date. Price $180, if you included in the Gladiator purchase the price is $75.
Thank you for the update.

Kjm18

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray JT Rubicon - Delivered 7/23
Occupation
Attorney
That's absurd. The bag is not worth $180 even if it is perfect for storing the back window. I used it Friday and Saturday so I could cruise around by the beach without the window. It's a nice bag and the perfect size, but I could have just as easily just stored the damn window and corner panels inside my house. I can drive just fine on the highway with the back window in. I'm glad I bought it to make my life easier at $75, but $180 is just crazy.

Markpod7

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Im also a bit confuses because the top
Came with the bungee straps that button above the rear window as if you could roll it up. Upon trying to roll up the plastic seems way too rigid and would impose creases if actually rolled up to those bungee rings. Has anyone tried to actually roll it up?

OP
OP
JS2

JS2

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Im also a bit confuses because the top
Came with the bungee straps that button above the rear window as if you could roll it up. Upon trying to roll up the plastic seems way too rigid and would impose creases if actually rolled up to those bungee rings. Has anyone tried to actually roll it up?
Initially I had the same thought. However, you cannot roll this window up without damaging it. I will only lay it flat over a beach towel in my garage since I don't have the storage bag.
Sponsored