Sponsored

South Florida Gladiator Club

e36racer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow, E36 BMW M3, E92 BMW M3
Just placed the order for mine today. In 6-8 weeks I'll be joining the rest of you. Now just need to find a spot where we can get them dirty.

JP1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLU Rubicon 4xe
Build Thread
Link
As of right now nothing. It's still at teraflex getting the shocks dialed in for the heavier engine weight. I should have it back here next week to do the long arm, 60's, and all the odds and ends to get it ready for SEMA
Eddy
Let me know if you need someone to drive it out there. :angel:
can't fault me for trying... :LOL:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Sal

Sal

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
We're getting bigger!!! Love it. As of now, i know of 2 places in South Florida we go. There's a place by The Hard Rock Stadium; only Sand and this Off Road Trail by the Tamiami Trail about 15 mintues west of Krome Ave. If you guys are interest we can set something up.

e36racer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
We're getting bigger!!! Love it. As of now, i know of 2 places in South Florida we go. There's a place by The Hard Rock Stadium; only Sand and this Off Road Trail by the Tamiami Trail about 15 mintues west of Krome Ave. If you guys are interest we can set something up.
As soon as mine arrives I'll (obviously) post back her and we can set something up. I'm very excited for some wheeling, it's probably been at least 10 years.

Reactions: Sal

Sponsored

e36racer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Got my window sticker today. Getting closer.

e36racer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chase from New Smyrna called today. Said as long as there is no delays in shipping it should be at the lot by 10/23. And he’s delivering it to me in Miami for free, so I don’t even have to spend a day to pick it up. Said he will send the paperwork with the driver for me to sign and I don’t even need a cashiers check. Literally easiest car purchase ever and a deal that can only be beat by Tri City. If anyone knows someone here in SOFLO looking for a Gladiator, tell them Chase at New Smyrna is the man to talk to.

OP
OP
Sal

Sal

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Chase from New Smyrna called today. Said as long as there is no delays in shipping it should be at the lot by 10/23. And he’s delivering it to me in Miami for free, so I don’t even have to spend a day to pick it up. Said he will send the paperwork with the driver for me to sign and I don’t even need a cashiers check. Literally easiest car purchase ever and a deal that can only be beat by Tri City. If anyone knows someone here in SOFLO looking for a Gladiator, tell them Chase at New Smyrna is the man to talk to.
Damn that’s nice!
Sponsored