Speed Control vs Cruise control

propkillr

First Name
Howell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jk
Ok guys I just ordered my Sport S. Gladiator hard top, auto, sprayed in bed liner an mats. I'm as happy as a puppy that just found his ######! One thing is worrying me, everything I've read says that Speed control is used for ascending and descending rocks. My salesman assures me that it is also used to control speeds on the hwy. I don't know. If anyone has the right answer let me know so I can correct this before the order. I've read the order sheets and all , maybe I'm back in high school and super dumb but let me know> thanks guys Just to let you know I even called Jeep and talked to a man and said "yep, it says speed control is standard on the Sport S. Jay, employees of jeep or anyone that stayed in a Motel 6!
Sponsored

Moonridge

First Name
Hayden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, Jeep Compass
Vehicle Showcase
Ok guys I just ordered my Sport S. Gladiator hard top, auto, sprayed in bed liner an mats. I'm as happy as a puppy that just found his ######! One thing is worrying me, everything I've read says that Speed control is used for ascending and descending rocks. My salesman assures me that it is also used to control speeds on the hwy. I don't know. If anyone has the right answer let me know so I can correct this before the order. I've read the order sheets and all , maybe I'm back in high school and super dumb but let me know> thanks guys Just to let you know I even called Jeep and talked to a man and said "yep, it says speed control is standard on the Sport S. Jay, employees of jeep or anyone that stayed in a Motel 6!
The Gladiator is new so I would give your salesperson the benefit of the doubt. The Crawl Control is the button that replaces the hill decent control button found on the JL. It's located in the center stack, and once pressed in 4 Low it will in engage. You then use your manual mode in the automatic transmission to raise and lower the speed. (Up plus one mph, down minus one mph.) Only used at slow crawling speeds. It will come with cruise control as well, which is for highway use.

OP
OP
propkillr

propkillr

First Name
Howell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jk
Thanks Moonridge
Sponsored