Sponsored

Spiderwebshade installed - with pics

Tar Heel Wrangler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold JLU Sport S for JTM, JL Willys Sport
That's disappointing, but not a huge deal as it's pretty easy to lower the windshield, especially when I'll only do it twice a year. I only like the sunshade on when it really starts to heat up here late May/early June. I like the complete openness best. I take it off late Sept.

Still haven't decided which one I want. Going to wait for Mojave to arrive and try my JLU Alienshade on it first. It will probably be too long of a look for me. I could go with JTops, but they don't have orange. I had black before and want something different. Orange accents on Mojave make it the obvious choice.

I actually wouldn't mind getting a 2 piece, but I've noticed none of the name brand ones have a 2 piece (just a front). I wonder why that is.
Sponsored

COmtnbiker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ; 2022 Sport S JT
About 2". I'm 5'7" so obviously it doesn't affect me at all.
@Ted Striker That looks like a nice shade. Question: Wrangler owner about to order a JT. We're the same height, saw that you have no steps. How is the Rubicon to get in/out of without steps? I am between a Sport S & Rubi

OP
OP
Ted Striker

Ted Striker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Texas Trail
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
@Ted Striker That looks like a nice shade. Question: Wrangler owner about to order a JT. We're the same height, saw that you have no steps. How is the Rubicon to get in/out of without steps? I am between a Sport S & Rubi
Well, before the 2" Mopar lift that I later installed on this Gladiator, it was quite easy. After the 2" lift and 37s, I installed a set of N-Fab steps to make getting in and out of easier. Without the steps, you really need to use your upper body to pull you up using the grab handles on the A-pillar.

COmtnbiker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ; 2022 Sport S JT
Well, before the 2" Mopar lift that I later installed on this Gladiator, it was quite easy. After the 2" lift and 37s, I installed a set of N-Fab steps to make getting in and out of easier. Without the steps, you really need to use your upper body to pull you up using the grab handles on the A-pillar.
Thank you - 37's and a 2 inch lift is a big truck!